Kelly Green Lawncare

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8301 FM 2738

Burleson, TX 76028

Kelly Green Lawncare is a weed control and fertilization company and has been servicing the metroplex since 1993 & is a local owned & operated company. Founded by Michael Kelly who is a degreed horticulturist and is one of the few services in the area licensed by both the Texas Dept. of Agriculture and the structural pest control board. Tired of the national chains, give a local guy the call! Associates in biology and horticulture....

lawn treatment (135)lawn care (43)pest control (3)landscaping (10)

03/10/2020

I called them on Friday and left a message. Today, I didn't even get that far. Today I called, they answered with answering machine and it disconnects and then it rang busy. Unresponsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to put weed killer put down. To get rid of some weeds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/03/2020

Kelly Green does a great job. The service technician shows up regularly and leaves a yard notice so that we know what to do with our pet. He also leaves a detailed description of the services provided. We would recommend this company to everyone - especially those that have had a poor experience with the two other major providers in this field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization & treatment & fire ant control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for this great reveiw! It has been a plaesure working with you and we look forward to many more years to com

02/01/2020

We started with Kelly Green (KG) back in 2013 at our newly built house just southwest of Fort Worth. Our 1+ acre lot was basically grass sod rolled out onto pretty solid rock. That spring we got a notice from our HOA about how bad the weeds were. So, after checking around, we selected KG. One year later we had more grass and very few weeds and we have used them ever since. I have watched a couple ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual weed and fire ant control.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for this great review! It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to many more years to come.

12/18/2019

INCREDIBLY overpriced & **** poor service overall. I hired them for general lawn fertilization and to treat some minor bare spots & my lawn looks exactly the same as it did before they started my services in February of 2019. They would never spray my entire property, I would watch them on my cameras. They'd come out, spray a little bit here and there and hit the road within a few minutes. I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

I have read through every notation & correspondence we have in regards your service. I'm sorry we disappointed you although your review doesn't make sense. Even with this terrible review I would be willing to try to work with you to achieve a nice lawn. The following are some of the reasons your review doesn’t make sense 1. You didn't leave your review until 4 months after the last service & only ...

09/14/2019

The service was good, the lawn looks great and we are very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Lawn Care service, fertilizing and weed removal

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Hi Thank you very much for the positive review. We really do appreciate your business & look forward to many more years of meeting your needs on your lawn. If you ever need anything or have any questions please let us know. Thank you, Sabrina Kelly Green Lawncare

03/09/2019

Fantastic, Wish i knew about them last year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cut and egded

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

02/13/2019

We just renewed our contract with Kelly Green Lawn for the 2nd year. Our lawn looks really great. We have used other companies in the past and changed to Kelly Green Lawn because we were not happy with the weeds in our lawn. The price below is for the full year's service and includes aeration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizing and weed control

COST $684.27

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

02/11/2019

So far, Kelly Lawncare has done a great job. They take a genuine concern for the condition of the lawn and respond quickly when I've had a question. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and analysis

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

01/31/2019

Our yard looks so much better since we started using Kelly Green Lawncare. No weeds !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/11/2019

My lawn looks great and I don't worry about, Kelly Greenlawn keeps it looking great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have serviced my lawn for over ten years and do a terrific job. Very Happy!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

Lawn Fertilization & Pre & Post Emergent Weed Control

Mowing services, Landscaping or any other service other than lawn applications.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa