Get Clean Carpet & Tile

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2011

Get Clean Carpet & Tile is one of the Dallas Fort-Worth Texas area's leading carpet cleaners serving residential and commercial clients including churches, restaurants, businesses, and restoration/remodeling companies....

Dalworth Rug Cleaning

Dalworth Rug Cleaning is an oriental and area rug cleaning company and part of the Dalworth family of brands. Since 1976, we have been family owned and operated. We provide oriental rug cleaning and area rug cleaning in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and have earned a reputation for outstanding customer care and service. Our award-winning customer service is rated five stars for our dedication to complete customer satisfaction.

09/17/2017

Great! In addition he cleaned some extra chair cushions as well as a cat tower! for a very reasonable price. It was 'out of an abundance of caution' that I had this done again. There can't be any ringworm spores left!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie's List Big Deal for a sofa and chair cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

08/15/2017

Very professional and friendly technician, really dug in and worked hard, cleaned my sofa, loveseat, and even was able to add on my bathroom floors! I am very pleased with the work done. He was quite knowledgeable, explained what processes he was going to use, double checked the content of my furniture to ensure their technique could be used, and set to work immediately. He did warn me in advance ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned sofa and loveseat; also cleaned ceramic tile bathroom floors

CATEGORY ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

08/07/2017

Shane did a great job....he was very professional.....I will be hiring him again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shane cleaned my living room & master bedroom

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/29/2017

Technicians were very professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sectional sofa cleaned

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

03/28/2017

The carpets look great now. We had a closet needing extra cleaning and Greg removed and replaced carpet with leftover carpet we had instead of extra cleaning. No extra charge. Special of $25 per area was honored and well worth the cost. Awesome experience, highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets in five areas including stairs were cleaned. Greg and the folks are terrific people to work with. We had fourteen year old carpet cleaned and Greg showed us a patch of before and after before he finished.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Water Damage, & Carpet Repair & Stretching.

New Carpet & Tile Installation. Fire Damage.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa