Atlas Foundation Company Inc

A 41 Reviews

Founded 1958 ‚ÄĘ Angie's List since May 2008

3916 Heritage Dr

Burleson, TX 76028

Atlas Foundation Co, Inc has been family owned and operated, servicing the DFW area since 1958. Atlas owners, Darrel and Lonnie Ford came to work for their father, Glenn Ford, in 1980 after their granddad retired. With over 75 years of combined experience, Darrel and Lonnie, are involved with every aspect of Atlas Foundation Company starting with providing potential customers with a free estimate. Atlas only gives an estimate for the work necessary to correct the problem. At the time of an estimate, they will take elevations and assess any damage to ensure that the best possible repair plan is chosen. Atlas foundation offers concrete pilings, steel pilings, pier and beam leveling and drainage repairs to fit all needs. Once repairs are completed, they are backed up by a True Lifetime Free Adjustment Warranty for the life of the home. We are excited to announce that we are now also offering Foam Injection Concrete Lifting to eliminate trip hazards and raise concrete. The lifting possibilities are endless and include driveways, sidewalks, porches, pool decks, patios and void filling just to name a few. We are honored to be celebrating our 60th anniversary of serving our community and are looking forward to a bright future with Darrel's daughter, Lindsay and Lonnie's son, Kyler training to take over as co-owners and continue the family legacy. Foundation repair, doesn't have to be scary. Our family is here to serve yours. We look forward to earning your business....

foundation repair (41)mudjacking (5)concrete repair (3)masonry (3)concrete driveway installation (2)plumber (1)landscaping (1)

05/18/2017

Repair went better than I expected. I am very happy with the results. When repair was complete the crew cleaned everything up, replaced everything they had moved.They were all awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

10/31/2016

Darryl came in and provided detail information of the problem with no sales pressure. The Crew finished up in time and cleaned up all the loose dirt. They even repair mortar cracks on exterior of the house with no additional charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some Foundation issues . Few cracks on the walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

02/01/2016

Darrel arrived when scheduled and conducted a thorough inspection inside and outside our home.  He concluded that no foundation work was needed at this time. He was very professional and explained things very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected our slab foundation for potential repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2016

10/26/2015

Easy to work with, on time, scheduled an adjustment.  This is an awesome company to do business with. They stand behind their work no matter how hot, dry, or wet it has been.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and measured to determine if any adjustment is needed after 9 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2015

09/15/2015

They repaired a crack in the brickwork outside, and they leveled it for us. They even cleaned up before they left. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

09/02/2015

The lady at Atlas was full of questions. The other foundation companies asked whether it was pier&beam or slab, and that was about it, but she also wanted to know whether it had a concrete perimeter, whether you could see under the house, how old the house was, how high the crawl space was... I told her the crawl space was high enough to crawl under, but I wasn't at home and didn't know exactly ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get an appointment for them to check my foundation.

CATEGORY concrete repair, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2015

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Pier and beam foundations are all constructed and supported differently. That is why we ask so many questions up front. If a house does not have at least two feet of clearance then it has to be excavated underneath before it can be worked on. This is not a service we provide therefore we always confirm up front that it has adequate clearance for us to work. I ap...

03/19/2015

I would highly recommend Atlas Foundation!  The company is well established, provided a customer review list as well as a life-time warranty.  The office staff was friendly, assuring and answered many questions about the process as well as the financial options.  The project manager was very helpful and communicated clearly during the pre, during and post lift process.  The crew were prompt and wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlas completed foundation work that was specified in their initial estimate as well as the City Engineer's report.

CATEGORY landscaper, masonry, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2015

09/29/2014

They were amazing. They did not charge me for the inspection. They were very professional and explained me everything that I needed to know and I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came over for inspection of the house before I could move over and answered all my questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2006

04/22/2014

In May 2012 the house had numerous, major foundation problems that Atlas performed extensive foundation repairs on.  I purchased the house in August 2012 and my biggest concern was any subsequent problems I might have with the foundation.  I was concerned about what kind of response I would get if I contacted the foundation repair company for any adjustments that might be needed.  When I noticed c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under the transferable Lifetime Warranty, Atlas Foundation made foundation adjustments to address the cracks that were showing up inside and outside my house.  There was absolutely no charge to me for the extensive repair work they performed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

Photo for Atlas Foundation Company Inc - 3916 Heritage Dr, Burleson, TX - 8136378

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review. We love to hear that our customers are happy with our repairs. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

01/19/2014

Atlas was very professional, thoroughly explaining their findings. I would use them again without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and examined my foundation which was peer and beam. They took measurements to see if there was significant settling. My house is 60 years old. They found that there was some settling which was to be expected but that over all the house was fairly level and not in need of foundation repair. This opinion was agreed to by another foundation company so we did nothing at the time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2013

Concrete Pilings, Steel Pilings, Mud-Jacking, Pier & Beam Foundations, Drainage, Watering, Plumbing Test, City Permits

Manufactured Homes