AMERICAN AUTO & TRUCK SERVICE CENTER

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2007

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

American Auto & Truck Service Center has been Burleson, Texas source for quality auto and truck repair for over 10 years. Our certified mechanics can handle any of your automotive needs from oil changes and tune ups, to transmission and engine repairs. They are trained and experienced at repairing your vehicle the correct way, the first time. We work hard to get you back on the road quickly. We offer Burleson and surrounding communities 7 service bays to ensure a quick turnaround on your vehicle, a clean and comfortable waiting room along with a friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you. Visit us at American Auto & Truck Service Center today! We are waiting to help you with any of your automotive needs....

Tony's Auto Repair

Tony's Auto Repair has been offering full service auto repair and maintenance to clients in Azle, TX for over 25 years. We provide superior service for all vehicle makes and models. You’ll be getting the highest quality work available from our experienced technicians. We guarantee your vehicle is in good hands when you bring it to us. Let us keep your car reliable and on the road.

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on one vehicle twice in the past year. Repairs were unrelated. Both times the work was performed at a fair price and the vehicle was ready when promised. No attempt to sell services that were not needed.

10/23/2013

My car's serpentine belt broke, and I had it towed to them for repair because they were close by. I got my car back the same day, and their pricing was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the serpentine and the P/S belts. Also had them do an oil change and rotate the tires.

08/27/2013

The were very professional and honest. I went to them thinking my engine was leaking at the rear main seal -- something it has done in the past. I even told them that the quick-lube place where I changed the oil hadn't tightened the filter when they finished; and when I'd tightened it at home, I'd crushed the filter. I asked them to look past that and examine the rear main seal for leaks. They cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak.

04/03/2013

They are fairly priced and exceptionally knowledgeable. They fix things the first time. If something is out of the ordinary they are willing to research to get the information. They generally know all the issues though, my truck just had a weird problem. It was going to cost me a lot of money so they advised me to trade in the vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Auto & Truck Service Center

04/13/2012

Very professional place - thorough, competent and reasonable pricing for everything I had done. I will definitely use this place again if I have need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
located and repaired several broken vacuum lines, state inspection, oil change, radiator flush, AC repair and recharge.

CATEGORY auto repair

State Inspection Services, Preventative Maintenance Service, Oil Change & Lube Service, Auto Tune Ups, Belt & Hose Replacement, CV Axle Repair, Air Conditioning Service, Brake Repair & Service, Transmission Repair & Service, Engine Repair & Service, Clutch Repairs, Coolant Flush, Car Battery Replacement, Auto Electrical Diagnosis & Repairs, Suspension Work, Emission Diagnostics and Repair, Diesel Engine Repair, 4-Wheel Alignment, Major Engine Repair, Engine replacement, Transmission replacement