Gray Chiropractic

• Angie's List since August 2012

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Borger Chiropractor Provides Traditional Quality Care. With over 20 years of practice using a variety of chiropractic techniques, Borger chiropractor, Dr. Kent D. Gray, D.C. will tailor care to your unique needs. Gray Chiropractic is here to help remove subluxations so that you can heal, function and feel your best. Passionate about helping the community, Dr. Kent is dedicated to ensuring you live a healthy life. He focuses on the art of quality chiropractic care that truly makes a difference by thoroughly addressing your specific needs. Gray Chiropractic welcomes families and those of all ages to get and stay healthy together. From injuries to aches and pains, we are here to help you and your loved ones in any way possible....

06/22/2015

They are just very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Gray Chiropractic.  I just had an adjustment.

05/10/2013

I have been completely satisfied with my interactions with Gray Chiropractic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a great deal of hip and back pain due to a genetic joint abnormality. I've been seeing Randy Gray at Gray Chiropractic in Borger on a regular schedule for three years now. His expertise has helped reduce my pain tremendously! I am living a much more normal life now that I'm not fighting so much pain. His office staff is friendly and professional, and will work with you should you need to make a last-minute appointment for an adjustment. I highly recommend this provider!

04/04/2013

About three years ago I found out I have a degenerative back condition. Kent put me on a routein that has not only helped my back but made it stronger. I am now on a monthly schedule that keeps my back healthy. Their prices are ver affordable and the ladies in the office are very good to work with your insurance. Strongly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a chronic back condition and Kent Gray has been able to keep my back in the best condition. He is very professional and caring. He takes the time to talk to you and explain the treament and what you can expect.

02/06/2013

They are very professional and very good. I don't have any complaints with them. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Gray Chiropractic six weeks ago.

08/13/2012

I am very pleased with the results of my visits. I feel much better after the visit than I did before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to him for 8 years and see him every six weeks.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Care, Chiropractic Adjustments, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Interferential Current Therapy, Microcurrent Therapy, Custom Foot Orthotics, Therapeutic Exercise

Visa, Check, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...