J-N-J'S Handyman Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 1128

Big Spring, TX 79720

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At J n J's Handyman Services we'll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy. Garage doors, door installs (exterior and interior) carpentry, crown molding, base boards, remodeling, painting, roofing, demolition, construction, small electrical and plumbing, cabinets refurnishing, small appliance, and furniture restorations, and miscellaneous....

Handyman Services (25)Plumbing (3)Doors (2)Electrical (2)Exterior Painting (2)General Remodeling (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Masonry (1)Garage Doors (1)Interior Painting (1)

07/10/2019

Jay is the most professional guy I know. He came in a pinch when my water line got busted on accident by my lawn guy. Not only did he fix my plumbing but helped with the hot water heater that was effected by the water line that busted, along with helping replace all my water lines and faucets that had built up from my water well. He did not over charge me, and was very affordable on his prices, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, electrical, and help with hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

05/13/2019

He did everything well, very courteous and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a remodeling repair on my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

02/28/2019

It was great. On time and prompt, clean up after work done, and Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

02/26/2019

Jay was efficient with his work and provided me with the information I needed to be able to make a decision. He was reliable and honest. He went above and beyond with his attention to detail and made sure the job was done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking hairline cracks in ceiling and bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Thank you for the honest review. [Member Name Removed], it's a pleasure to me knowing another satisfied customer was taken care of. As I stated before, women something else arises. Don't hesitate to call us back. Thank you very much.

08/16/2018

Note: I got multiple dealing with J-N-J's Handyman Services (john) this is not just one services so this will be along review. First J-N-J Handyman was referred by my real estate agent. She referred to me multiple handyman and only John called right away and is ready to head to the our home. I only have one problem which is the spring of the garage door was broken. He fixed it right away for a rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed anything If NOT you're NOT Charged at all

CATEGORY electrician, garage doors, handyman service, plumbing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/10/2018

Very professional polite and very time efficient would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and dry wall repairs

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

06/12/2018

I called John explained to him what I needed done and within the same day he showed up and completed the install within an hour or so. We are very satisfied with the quality of the work done and the professionalism him and his staff showed us. We will definitely be using him again In the future should something else come up. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing anything done around the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tv mount installation in stone fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Photo for J-N-J'S Handyman Services - PO Box 1128, Big Spring, TX - 37147704

Ty for the review sir. Our business serves our city the moment you call.

06/09/2018

I had super high anxiety going into this job, because the first contractor I asked to do it kept brushing me off and acted like he didn’t want the job. John went above and beyond even being super busy to make me feel at ease and got right on the job! And the tile work looks amazing! Thank you so much!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile for Bathroom

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

Photo for J-N-J'S Handyman Services - PO Box 1128, Big Spring, TX - 37139860

Thank you so much for your review. God bless and please spread the word.

11/07/2017

It went great! He was able to make time for me in his schedule quickly. Kept me up-to-date on when he would be coming over. He found the issue quickly, discussed options and was able to fix the dishwasher in under an hour. He was great, efficient, and friendly. Very good pricing and quality work that comes with a 90 day guarantee. I would recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher wasn't working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

08/16/2017

They are very well. I'm very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed a interior wall that is 12x24 ft, $800 for that portion. Added 4 sheet of sheetrock in the ceiling $550.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

General Contracting, Carpentry, Drywall, Garage Doors, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Cabinets, & Ceiling Fan Installations.