K Griff Investigations, Inc.

A 110 Reviews

• Trade License Authority
  • TX DPS

6750 West Loop S

Bellaire, TX 77401

Largest female owned, full-service investigative agency in the State of Texas. We work all over Texas and the US. Please feel to call with any questions....

private investigating (110)

05/15/2020

They were amazing! Real people who understand life’s various twists and turns. Confirmed suspicions. Not so great ending but I have the tools I need to proceed. Hire without a doubt!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Research a possible catfish

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/27/2020

Kathy recommended steps I should take on my own before I hired her, and it worked!! I found my friend's sister! Kathy answered her phone right away, was cheerful, positive, fair, and so helpful!! The next time I need a p.i. I would definitely call Kathy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
find the sister of an old, dear friend

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

02/20/2020

After 8 months of trying to serve my ex husband with court order papers. I had tried constables, sheriff's, and another private companies with no success. I then read Kathy's review on Angie's List and decided to contact her. I spoke with Kathy and her staff member Eleanor. They gave me the confidence I was looking for, and decided to go with them. They assured me with confidence that they would g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serving my ex-husband court order papers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

10/15/2019

Best in the industry hands down. I interviewed 3-4 different persons and ended up going with this team. We had a situation that was very important to get a verified understanding and they were AMAZING with the background information, Megan & Kathy are extremely helpful and proactive, and Kathy's team are all veterans- very solution focused, took time to speak at all times of the day if we needed u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Private Investigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/03/2019

Kathy was phenomenal!! She’s kind, considerate and very helpful. I had my report super fast and it contained all the information I was looking for. I was a bit apprehensive about hiring an investigator but Kathy quickly put me at ease with her professionalism and friendly helpful approach. I HIGHLY recommend her and will definitely use her again if I should need to. I also consider the fee to be f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate person

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

09/28/2019

Amazing! Elizabeth was a true professional, Answered promptly and gave good common sense guidance. Ended up not needing to hire her but if I ever need a private investigator going forward I will definitely call her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigate farm and ownership of farm in Brazil my son was going to work at . I ended up not needing the service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] - glad our staff was able to help you.

09/11/2019

Was able to find the information I needed very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
find an address

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/24/2019

Kathy was super responsive & helpful. Gave great advice!! Helped me understand my options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Private investigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

08/20/2019

Kathy was incredibly helpful, prompt, and informative. The initial service I requested was expected to cost ~ $600, but after talking with Kathy she helped me understand that I did not need all of the detail I initially requested. Ultimately my bill was for $300 and it contained the info that I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
background check

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/02/2019

I placed a call in to Ms. Griffin recently as I needed help in locating a family member that had taken off during the middle of the night. We had reason to believe that the family member was in the Houston/Galveston area, and had read some reviews on the K Griff agency. Ms. Griffin returned my call promptly. Since we did not have a current location on the family member, Ms. Griffin gave us advice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Private Investigator and Advisement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] -happy it worked out for you and glad I could help.

Private Investigations, background checks, infidelity cases, locates, surveillance, body guard services, asset searches, civil processing. etc. Cash payments accepted. We subcontract all out of state work requiring a license to individuals with the proper licenses and/or credentials. WE work all though out Texas and the US.

We work all over Texas and the US