Mid-Cities Irrigation Inc

A82 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2006

1901 Bedford Rd Suite A

Bedford, TX 76021

Mid-Cities Irrigation has over 31 years of experience. We repair all drainage solutions, including French drains, sump pumps & more. We also specialize in concrete projects, retainer walls, flag stone patios, walkways, living waterfalls and ponds. Select RainBird Contractor and have licensed irrigators on staff with multiple levels of expertise to assist you in creating a beautiful yard. All new sprinkler systems have a three year warranty covering parts and labor....

Lawn Irrigation (80)Landscaping (9)Lawn and Yard Work (5)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Masonry (2)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

11/19/2018

Paul was excellent to work with from the design phase thru completion. He was patient with us and worked within our budget to create a design that accomplished our goals and worked with us when we had some mid-installation plan changes. His crew was very courteous, prompt, and professional and they did a good job of cleaning up every day before we got home. The irrigation changes will make a treme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had builder landscaping and irrigation that needed to be cleaned up and rerouted. We wanted to add stone border and color to our front yard and create privacy while using the irrigation system more efficiently in the backyard.

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

07/23/2018

Stephen was on time, very professional and efficient. It took 2 hours to complete all our work. We ran a test and everything is working properly. I felt the price was fair for the amount of work on a 106 degree Texas summer day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak at the connection with the city water. The sprinkler system was not staying on and we had some heads that needed replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

11/06/2017

Jeremy was efficient & worked quickly. I would've given the company all "A"s if I had been told when I scheduled the appt that I would be charged $25 for "drive time". Jeremy called & told me while in route to my home. I needed the work done immediately, so I consented. I've never paid for "drive time" by any DFW Metroplex company before. The Mid-Cities Irrigation office is located 23 miles from m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 valves & 1 rotor. Also checked & aligned sprays & rotors for proper coverage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

10/19/2017

Never showed up. They got paid $45 per thier "special" but never contacted me. I sent them an email but they never responded gave up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to tune up sprinklers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

I am sorry but I think you may have the wrong company. We don't have a "special" like you are stating and we never take money before a job is complete. Are you sure it was Mid-Cities Irrigation out of Bedford, TX?

10/18/2017

The technician figured out the issue with multiple zones running in a few minutes. I had paid for an hour of his time, so addressed other issues with the sprinkler system by replacing nozzles on 10 heads and replacing 2 broken heads.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine why multiple sprinkler zones were running at the same time, install new nozzles on some sprinkler heads, and replace some broken sprinkler heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

08/28/2017

There must have been some sort of miscommunication between Wendy, Jeremy and the owner. Wendy quoted me $25 for an estimate due to transportation costs, even though the "Free Estimates" section of Angie's List has a "Yes". This was understandable. What was not understandable, was when Jeremy showed up and told me it would be $100/hr. After some back and forth between me and the owner, over the pho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The zone controlling the front yard did not work and I wanted an estimate on the cost to repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

08/03/2017

Work was completed in timely and professional manner. Job entail connecting to supply off of front yard sprinkler system and completely covering back yard and providing controller for new zones. All work completed in same day as well as misc. work on front system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4 zone sprinkler system in backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

07/27/2017

From the first phone call, everything went very well; Jeremy was punctual, worked quickly and efficiently, discovered problems I didn't know were there. Would definitely recommend and call the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

07/24/2017

Jeremy called and was able to come earlier than expected. He quickly found the problem and fixed it. He then tested all the zones and made his an additional repair to a tree bubbler. All complete in about 30-40 minutes. Thanks for the great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
System would not turn to on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

07/06/2017

Irrigation system was non functional. Mid Cities quickly located a break in the control wire and reconnected everything - also installed new head at dry area of yard. Work was professionally handled to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken control wiring from controller to zone valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

New construction/renovations, landscape design & installation, drainage, irrigation systems, lawn repair, drip irrigation, fountains, masonry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover