Abaca Glass & Mirror

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Serving Dallas since 1975 member of BBB and Balch Springs Chamber of Commerce. We are proud to announce that most of our business comes from referrals due to our services. Some of our past customers have had us travel as far as Missouri to do their mirrors. We guarante our service and most of our products. Our shower enclosures carry a lifetime warranty from our suppliers. Please visit our website at www.abacaglass.com...

Julio's Windows and Glass

Our ultimate goal is customer satisfaction. Satisfaction in the value we offer which includes great and affordable prices and quality service. CALL US TODAY: (972) 997 5971

06/03/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charles came out and measured the glass to restore my trust in Abaca Glass. Anthony has gone off the rails, beat of luck to him. Disregard me earlier reviews final grade.

CATEGORY replacement windows

05/20/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have owed me a new window for a glass that they replaced the window panes in and cut them too small. I have waited for months and month and they have stopped responding. If you use them for anything at all DO NOT PAY until 100% complete.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

glass,insulated glass,double pane window glass replacement,storefront glass,shower glass,door glass,desk tops,solar screens,insect screens,patio door glass,tempered safety glass,Lexan,LexGuard

No Auto Glass