Tony's Auto Repair

A 3 Reviews

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since May 2010

11445 FM 730 N

Azle, TX 76020

Tony's Auto Repair has been offering full service auto repair and maintenance to clients in Azle, TX for over 25 years. We provide superior service for all vehicle makes and models. You’ll be getting the highest quality work available from our experienced technicians. We guarantee your vehicle is in good hands when you bring it to us. Let us keep your car reliable and on the road. ...

auto repair (3)

02/09/2017

The blown head gasket and valve assembly were replaced. Cooling system was flushed. Radiator, radiator cap, all hoses and thermostat were replaced. Oil changed. Spark plugs replaced. I am very pleased with the quality of the work and the reasonable price. (I had the same work done on the same vehicle about 10 years ago at a shop in Springtown and it cost me $2200.00) Tony's is the place to go in A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife's 1984 Toyota Pickup had a blown head gasket.

COST $1,627.58

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

04/28/2015

They are very good.  Robert is the owner and he is great.  He did good.  He is very fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tony’s Auto Repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

01/04/2013

Robert did a good job & is an honest guy. He'll treat you right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the a/c for my son's car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2012

Foreign & Domestic Auto Service – Mufflers & Exhausts, Brakes, Electrical, Clutches, & Diagnostics.

Auto Body Work.