WESTSIDE ROOFING

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 4 Reviews

OWNER OPERATED. CHARGES ARE DETERMINED BY JOB/BID. NO TRAVEL OR AFTER HOURS FEES. ...

Texas Dry Out & Restoration

Texas Dry Out & Restoration is a Water Damage Restoration company that works hard to first remove all water and damage from the initial event, then use our professional and detail-oriented remodeling services to restore your living space to the level you desire. Texas Dry Out & Restoration is Certified by FEMA, AHES, and the IICRC (also known as "The Clean Trust"). You can learn more about our qualifications on our website here: https://txdryout.com/qualifications/ Francois Newkirk founded Texas Dry Out & Restoration after spending 10 years as an insurance agent, so he knows the pitfalls of the insurance world and how to expertly navigate the claims process. We offer Insurance Billing as a service to each customer, because we know how tough a time like this can be. Let us help you today! <iframe src="https://txdryout.com/" style="border:0px #ffffff none;" name="Water Damage Restoration" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="400px" width="600px" allowfullscreen></iframe> SPECIAL: 10% OFF OF COMPETITOR'S BID. Present a competitor's written bid for mold remediation or water damage restoration and we'll beat it by 25%. Note: Discount does not apply to build back portion. CALL US 24 HRS, 7 DAYS A WEEK to assist with your property restoration, including insurance claims. We specialize in identifying sources of water intrusion. We find problems and offer all possible solutions, including DIY solutions. Full Restoration Services: Flood, Fire, Hail, Mold, Hurricane, Pipe Burst, Windstorm Serving Residential and Commercial Properties Expertise in Making the Claims Process Easier Licensed by the State of Texas and Certified by: Texas Department of State Health Services, The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, the Association for Environmental Health and Sciences Foundation, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Institute

Offers by Texas Dry Out & Restoration on Angie's List

06/16/2013

The painting contractor they referred me to turned out to be an old High School hunting buddy who had 2 employees who knew nothing about repairing structures or even painting. He left them here 2 hours after dark and smelled like beer when he picked them up. They were lousy. Then came the roofing. They subbed the roofing out to someone who subbed it out to someone else. The boss on that crew fell ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred a "painting contractor" and put new roof on my house.

08/30/2011

They were on budget and were on time. They were flexible and they cleaned up after the services were provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof repair for us after a hail storm.

12/09/2010

Well see above. I am not finding the exact cost at the moment. Will provide later. RN

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In March/April 2005 Westside Roofing repaired and replaced 30% (approx 500 sf) of our roof which was tile. They did very satisfactory job which did last already over 5 years without any problem. However trying to have them do additional 60+% now in Dec 2010 is meeting with lack of response. Most recently, in June 2010, Mark Ridley looked at skylights and measured the roof area but did not comeup with a written estimate to date (Dec-9-2010). In 2005 they replaced bad parts of plywood decking, laid it over with rubber-like mambane and attached new clay-like concrete tile. They reconditioned and reinstalled one skylight and transitioned from adjecent parts of roof to the new area in what appears professional manner. It took two days for the prep and the tile work and a separate visit to install the skylight.

06/14/2006

West-side did a wonderful job with the roof. I have no complaints with anything and I can say that I am pleased. I have not yet needed any repairs and nothing is yet to show any signs of leaking. The workers were nice and courteous. I would definitely give them a call again if I needed anything done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
West-side Roofing installed a roof onto my 4,000 square foot home.

CATEGORY roofing

NEW CONSTRUCTION. ROOFING. STORM DAMAGE: ROOFS, RE-ROOFS AND NEW CONSTRUCTION. SHEET METAL. CORRECT FLASHING (IF IT WAS DONE WRONG OR DAMAGED, THEY CHANGE OUT AND DO NOT CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE).

Check, Visa, MasterCard