Transformed Landscaping

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1135 Barton Hills Dr #261

Austin, TX 78704

Here in Austin, Texas we, at Transformed Landscaping, all share a love for the great outdoors, the beauty our yards produce, and the people who own those yards. Our no ceiling ambition combined with our strong belief to our duties to be honest, maintain our integrity, serve our communities and the people who live here allows us to fully serve the public in any lawn care, landscaping, and outdoor housing needs in a manner in which they can trust. We'd love to talk 713-725-8302 Have a wonder day!...

lawn & landscaping (39)hardscaping (8)lawn care (8)tree service (6)irrigation system (2)stone and gravel (1)lawn treatment (1)

05/29/2020

Transformed Landscaping did a wonderful job at my home. They did everything I asked of them and even a little extra. They really took my idea for my back yard and made it a reality at a very fair cost. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/12/2020

I’m so grateful that I found Ron and his team at Transformed Landscaping to complete our project! During my initial search, I contacted at least 5 different companies and got quotes from 3 of them. In each case, the quote was either crazy high or the rep just didn’t communicate well. Ron called me the same day that I reached out for a consultation and I immediately could tell that he was passionat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creating New Flower Beds, Plant Design, Building Flower Boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/22/2020

We are thrilled to have a freshly sodded yard and new garden beds thanks to the guys at Transformed Landscaping! We appreciated their responsiveness, quality work, timely manner, and professionalism. Thanks for going above and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of gravel, yard sodding, garden beds created

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

04/15/2020

Very well. Hard workers, good value. Went above and beyond by repairing a damaged water pipe as well. Prompt, good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out beds, tree removal, planted new plants and tree mulched beds. New gravel and weed barriers.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to give me a review it always goes a long way. It was a pleasure working at your home and meeting your wonderful family. Thanks and if you guys need anything else please let us know. Thanks, Ron Weaver

02/09/2020

Ron was prompt in replying and we were able to schedule a consult time on the weekend that was very convenient for me. I shared with Ron my vision for the yard and he immediately got it and offered several good suggestions. He provided a sketch the same day, and after a we got HOA approval he got us scheduled the same week. He had told us it would be a 3-day project, but after the rain washed out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing, overgrown landscaping and install metal edging, rocks, and native grasses

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

04/18/2019

Great. They were on time, communicative, professional, and courteous. They did a lot of work and we hired them twice. We will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees, Roses, Beds, Fertilizing, and Stepping Stones

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Photo for Transformed Landscaping - 1135 Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX - 37828632

04/12/2019

TLC finished a xeriscape project that we first attempted to do on our own. They were very responsive, professional, respectful of our budget, and executed the vision I had in mind. We would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and side yard xeriscape

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Photo for Transformed Landscaping - 1135 Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX - 37815828

Thank you for your time in writing a review for us this goes a long way for us. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Let us know if there’s anything we can do for you. Have a wonderful rest of your week. See you soon. ✌🏽❤️ and Landscaping Transformed Landscaping Co. TLC

02/23/2019

We could not be happier with the work that was done! The patio is beautiful. They were fast, clean and did beautiful work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone Patio

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Photo for Transformed Landscaping - 1135 Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX - 37729368

12/26/2018

Ronnie is extremely professional, and also does his work with a smile and a positive attitude. You can tell while he’s working that he loves what he does, and that shows especially in the final result. His attention to detail is perfect, and I am more than happy with my new yard and fresh trees! Everyone who’s seen his work on my property agrees. Also the price was very generous, compared to what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed, yard cut

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

09/21/2018

Perfect. I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend them. Such gentlemen and hard working. They went above and beyond. Will be hiring them for my next project which is a flagstone sidewalk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part of front yard grass dug up, rock border and mulch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Thank you so much. We were so blessed to work with you guys and can’t wait to work with you all again. See you real soon!

Landscape Design, Retaining walls, Xeriscape, Meditation Gardens, Vegetable Gardens and Butterfly Gardens. Pergolas and Decks

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover