The Critical Update Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2006

Are you worried about viruses, hackers and downtime? The Critical Update inc provides affordable solutions to managed network security, custom technical support plans and backup solutions. Our approach enables our clients to be more productive, which creates more jobs in the community! - Call 512.336.2970 or visit www.TheCriticalUpdate.com * Technical support * Data recovery * Ongoing network administration and end user support * Affordable, secure backup solutions * basic MAC support...

Modern Web Studios

101  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

12/06/2017

The owner The Critical Update, Luis Delgado, has always been a wealth of information on topics from computer security, backup solutions to malware. Recently, I had to call on The Critical Update when water spilled on my laptop. Their response was calming, professional, and friendly. A technician came out quickly and they were able to rescue the system. I highly recommend The Critical Update for an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recently, I had to call on The Critical Update when water spilled on my laptop.

CATEGORY computer repair

Enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the fantastic work EGBI.org does for the community. Luis and The Critical Update team.

06/17/2017

The Critical Update and Brian is our first call when we need new hardware and/or help getting it up and running. We purchase all our equipment either through the company or at their direction. Set up is always quick, thorough, and educational. We're very satisfied clients. Thank you Critical Update.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up home office, network, wireless extenders, new computer.

CATEGORY office equipment repair,computer repair,computer sales

We appreciate working with you and thank you for the report card. Much success! Luis and The Critical Update team

09/29/2015

Great! Tommy was very thorough in diagnosing the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined my PC need a new network card. It wasn't allowing proper Internet service.

CATEGORY computer repair,internet service

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and are very glad Tommy was able to address your issue. Regards, Luis and The Critical Update team

09/29/2015

Fantastic experience- Luis responded to my initial request quickly and made suggestions to solve my computer problems via a new computer.  Buying new hardware from The Critical Update was not only the least costly solution, but also set me up for the future.  I'm extremely happy with the new machine plus the installation of my applications and transfer of all my data was made quick and painless by...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided new computer, transferred data, and reinstalled all applications from existing computer

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy to hear that you are more productive with the machine we recommended. We look forward to serving you in the future. Luis and The Critical Update team

08/31/2015

Tommy did a number of checks to try to determine what was causing the problem.  After his first two visits, computer was still not booting up and freezing up after opening.  Tommy worked on-site and remotely on three different days to find the problem and correct it.  He was always patient and in good humor.  After hours of work, he determined what was happening and it is now working well.  Thanks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked computer for problems.  Computer had been having problems opening and would run slow and freeze up during certain programs. After three on-site visits by two repairmen, the computer was still having problems.  They ran scans to find the problem and did other investigations both on-site and remotely.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Blessings Luis and The Critical Update team

COMPUTER HELP AND IT CONSULTING; COMPUTER SALES & SERVICE; COMPUTER SERVICES & ONGOING NETWORK ADMINISTRATION; COMPUTER & NETWORK SECURITY; VIRUS PROTECTION & 24/7 MONITORING; BACKUP SOLUTIONS; ONSITE & REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT & STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY PLANNING.

basic MAC support

Some can be provided by phone
Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Discover, American Express