Tex Painting LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2007

Tex Painting is meticulous when it comes to prep work, cleanliness, quality, and customer service. Tex Painting strives to provide timely estimates, a detailed scope of work, an accurate time frame for completion, and of course – honesty and integrity. Tex Painting treats each customer’s home and property as if they were our own. Tex Painting is committed to providing the absolute best residential painting services and commercial painting services in the Austin and surrounding areas....

Apex Wood Restoration

Super Service Award Winner for the last 7 years running! To prevent unnecessary repairs, your deck should only be trusted to a professional wood cleaning contractor – a contractor that professionally cleans or strips your deck’s existing finish, uses cleaners that are safe around your plants and landscaping, properly neutralizes and brightens your deck, and applies a sealer that will be effective in preventing future deterioration. Apex Wood Restoration will not only restore your deck to like-new condition, but you can rest assured that the work will be done correctly and without the worry of damage, providing for years of future enjoyment. Locally owned business since 2000. Specializing in pressure washing & staining decks, fences, pergolas and playscapes. 10% discount for veterans.

07/14/2020

I had such a good experience painting my kitchen cabinets. From the in person quote and explanation, the constant communication, and attention to detail, I can’t recommend them enough. My project manager, Jordan, was patient and understanding about my color change and Alex, the painter, was so incredibly kind and detail oriented. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet painting

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

06/13/2020

The team was fabulous. Patrick, Juan and their team paid attention to detail, were very thoughtful and did an excellent job. I will definitely hire them again as they do other things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our home.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,house painters

Dear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

06/04/2020

I requested a quote from Tex Painting after having multiple contractors from other companies no show me or fail to return my call. From the moment Dan came to my rescue I knew I was in good hands. His confidence in his company and team made me feel great about my decision to move forward with Tex Painting. Dan navigated me through what the next steps would look like and set proper expectations. As...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint/Siding repair

CATEGORY siding,house painters

We enjoyed helping you as much as you enjoyed the finished product! Let's do this again with any future painting projects you might have!

05/15/2020

I have been working with Dan at Tex Painting for over 15 years. We've done at least a half-dozen large, and smaller projects over the years and each one was finished with perfection. Dan is very detail oriented and has empathy for timelines, scheduling around working from home and has a crew that is efficient, but does high quality work. You can count on Tex Paint to do a good job, for whatever pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Projects over the past 15 years

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure to receive such wonderful feedback. We would love to help with any future projects!

04/30/2020

They were great. Dan Popovich did everything he said he would and more. The crew headed by David did a great job. Very detailed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my house exterior

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you again for these great words [Member Name Removed], Dan and I more than appreciate you helping to spread the good word about us.

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Cabinet Painting, Deck Staining, Popcorn Removal, Wallpaper Removal, Sheetrock Repair, Full Siding Replacements & Repairs, Garage Floor Epoxy. Full Roof Replacements & Repairs. Ask Us About our Painter For A Day!

ask for details