SUN TINT

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2005

Sun Tint is an Austin born, locally owned and family operated business that has served the Austin metro area since 1982. On average, our staff is comprised of 12 employees with dedicated customer service personnel to provide you with prices, answer your questions, schedule your job and get you checked in & out. Our focus on providing incomparable customer service and superior workmanship has lead us to be the proud recipients of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2014! Call us... we control the sun!...

Window Genie of West Austin

Veteran-owned, locally operated national services franchise. Fully insured (including worker's compensation), licensed and bonded.

Award 2019

01/11/2018

As always, great. A friend recommended them to me a few years ago and my husband and I have gone at least 4 times for different cars and I’ve never been disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tint

10/12/2017

Sun Tint has always provided excellent service, punctual, and a fair price for the service received. The work was done over 2 years ago and the tint on all vehicles is as nice as it was when installed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinted windows on our car

07/13/2017

Sun Tint is the only company that has tinted every car my family has owned since 1988. I just took my new 2017 Outback, within weeks of purchase, in to get ceramic film installed all around and the windshield tinted. As usual, it was done quickly, cleanly, great job and the temperature difference in the car after the tint was installed was clearly noticeable. This is a great business providing a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinted car windows

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you so much for your review! Loyal customers like you are our backbone and we know it! We couldn't be more pleased that once again we met your expectations of our products and services. We hope you'll continue to choose us for your window film and window tint needs. Cheers!

05/27/2017

Exceptionally well. Ian did a great job handling my service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 11 yr old, inferior tint film and replacement with Ultra Premium grade product - Front driver and passenger windows

04/24/2017

Very well. As expected. Have used in the past with great results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting of windows in building.

CATEGORY window tinting

All types of window tinting: auto window tint including metallized, carbon-based, entry-level & advanced ceramic style nanotechnology films; commercial & residential window film including solar control (ceramic, carbon), safety & security, privacy (frost, sandblast, blackout), decorative (patterns, colors) and custom made films as well as clear paint protection film.

Glass replacement, windshield repair, stereo or alarm equipment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover