Steve Brougher's Plumbing Repair Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150731

2605 Buell Ave

Austin, TX 78757

Additional DBA Names - Steve's Plumbing Repair Inc....

plumber (169)drain cleaning (16)water heater repair and installation (13)sewer cleaning (8)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (1)gutter installation (1)excavating (1)

06/04/2020

Perfect. Done in 1-1/2 hours, no leaks, faucet is square (not crooked), fair price as quoted. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom faucet & cutoff valves.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/12/2019

Zach and Thomas arrived the same day we called for service. They did a great job, left no mess and were done in 30 minutes. We so appreciate their work; thank you and we will recommend them to all we know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new kitchen faucet installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

11/17/2018

After reviewing a number of reviews, I decided to call Steve's Brougher's Plumbing and I am glad I did. Their office staff was very responsible and professional. They were able to set up an appointment for my renter the next day. According to my renter, their plumbers showed up on time and did an terrific job. I will not hesitate to call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new kitchen faucet replaced at my rental house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

10/17/2018

I’d like to give a big thank-you to Steve’s Plumbing for rescuing my house from misery. When our 4” sewer line from house to street kept clogging up and after I snaked it five times, I called this company on the recommendation of another plumber. After some initial scheduling confusion, Steve himself arrived promptly the next day to personally fiber optic my entire line, with a heartfelt apology f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line photography and repair.

D

07/25/2018

not well. They cancelled the first appointment, then charged an excessive amount for work done. Female receptionist was cold. Male receptionist was professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
valve to refrigerator, tub faucet and toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

06/21/2018

We needed same day service, to avoid having water damage in our kitchen. I was able to call first thing in Monday morning and arrange for service that day. Technicians were polite and efficient! I would definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water valve behind refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

05/23/2018

We had other jobs that were priorities over the smaller non urgent plumbing jobs so we didn’t hire them yet but Plan to do so later this summer. Only problem was we were still living across town and the company would not allow the plumber to come in the home and assess the work and leave us a bid so that was inconvenient for us but understood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After an inspection report on a new home purchase revealed plumbing jobs to be done we hired them to get bids on the work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

02/09/2018

The plumber came up with a good plan and made sure it would be approved by the MUD district. The work was done on time and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an unusual job of bringing our water heater in an older home and odd location up to code.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2018

12/04/2017

Terrific! John got the sink unclogged, and took the time to fix a problem with a second sink when my husband mentioned that the plunger wasn't hooked up. Very professional and knows his stuff! Good communicator too. Thanks John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain unclog

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

11/02/2017

John was able to use a snake and take care of the clog drain problem immediately. Awesome job and very professional. Very reasonable rate. Anna was great and was able to set up an appointment in a very short period of time. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning of kitchen sinks

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Plumbing repair, sewer & drain cleaning, water heater installation and repairs, tank less, fiber optic video camera inspection, faucet installations and repairs, re-pipe water & drain lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover