See Through Window Cleaning LLC

A 24 Reviews

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since May 2015

10101 W Parmer Ln 924

Austin, TX 78717

taking care of a home after another company failed to meet the standards of the homeowner

pressure washing2019
we came and fixed this home before our customer put the home on the market.

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless...

window cleaning (20)gutter cleaning (17)gutter repair (3)roof cleaning (2)pressure washing (2)

08/22/2020

Blake was so friendly and professional. He showed up on time and the quality of work was top notch. He did an AMAZING job on my roof cleaning. I knew it was something I needed, but I didn't know how badly it looked until he washed it and showed me the before and after pictures. I was truly shocked at the difference. It looks like a brand new roof! I can't sign his praise high enough, HIGHLY recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Photo for See Through Window Cleaning LLC - 10101 W Parmer Ln, Austin, TX - 38819485

08/13/2020

I am a Realtor in Austin with 14+ years of experience. In that time, I have worked with many contracts, tradespeople, etc. About 5 years ago I needed some windows cleaned to help sell a home I had listed. The people I normally worked with were booked. I needed someone fast so I hired Blake Subbert with See Through Window Cleaning and I am so glad I did. Not only does Blake do a fantastic job, he a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Washing/Soft Washing/Power Washing - Entire Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

11/14/2019

Blake provided exceptional customer service. He was very professional and courteous. I definitely recommend Blake for your window cleaning services!! Thank you on a job well completed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned inside and out plus screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

04/03/2019

I am delighted I selected See Through Window Cleaning. Blake Subert just left and my windows are sparkling. The whole house looks cleaner. Blake’s price was so reasonable for the work he did and I felt totally comfortable leaving him at the house to clean while I attended a couple of meetings and ran some errands. I love it that he does the work himself. I got great service from the Yelp sign up, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

07/14/2017

Blake was AMAZING! Not only was he very courteous and professional - the windows he cleaned were spotless. He was honest and told us where problem spots were, he worked on on resolving things beyond his normal scope of work, he went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. I will hire him for our new home not only for move-in clean but as maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning for entire house inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

05/28/2017

Blake was awesome. He showed up on time and took the time to do a great job. We had not had our windows professionally cleaned before - what a difference! I would definitely hire Blake again. The super result was well worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house window cleaning inside and out, including tracks inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

11/18/2016

The windows came out spotless and the work was completed on schedule. We will definitely use See Through Window Cleaning again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of our interior and exterior windows cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

09/27/2016

It went very well. Their service was prompt, excellent, and friendly. We would definitely hire See Through Window Cleaning again. We highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned at our residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

04/12/2016

He cleaned 33 windows, was very conscientious and did a great job. He moved some furniture that he didn't put back, but it wasn't a big deal. Overall the job went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blake did a great job cleaning our windows. He really took his time and did the job right!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2016

02/22/2016

They did the gutter & down spout cleaning. We have wire gutter covers, so he could not remove the wire to clean the gutters completely. He did a good of a job as he could have done under the circumstances. He did remove a lot of the leaves from our roof and got on our roof to do so, which was not included in the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for $79 for 1st-Story Unlimited Footage Gutter & Downspout Cleaning through Angie's List.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2016

Residential & commercial pressure washing, window & gutter cleaning.