RYAN & ASSOC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Ryan and Associates Inc. was established in 1981 by Erle Weekley. RAI primarily serves the Greater Austin area, and has a track record of over 1700 remodel projects. It is RAI's mission to provide not only a high quality finish product but also a streamlined process that has been developed over several years. RAI works jointly with their clients to inspire confidence and establish high expectations for the remodel. RAI has earned a reputation of high quality design, craftsmanship, and construction management. This reputation has enabled RAI to build successful relationships with all their clients contributing to RAI's success with many referrals and repeats business. In fact, RAI is a referral based business. We have 4 employees. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. May contact through email....

Native Traditions

81  REVIEWS
Native Traditions

please call us at (254)-290-5125 Welcome to Native Traditions and thank you for taking the time to look us over. We are a one-stop remodel shop on wheels. Meaning when we pull up in "Big Red", we are ready to go and have all that will be needed to fully compete your home repairs or the brand new remodel look that you want for your home. We take great pride in all of our work and understand how hard you have worked to be able to take the next step to improving your home. Disappointment is not in our vocabulary. We make sure you the home owner receives all you have asked for and more! Please take the time to read our reviews here on Angie's List and see how well we take care of all our home owners. We treat each job as a new opportunity to make your hopes and expectations come true. Pride in our work comes first with us, always

Award 2019

07/24/2012

They were very willing to work and were thorough, principled, people oriented, and great to work with. There were a few issues but they were very willing to resolve them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan & Associates remodeled 4 rooms in my house.

04/11/2012

The original crew for the company was  very personaable. I did have a problem with the because they subcontracted out to someone else. The subcontractors did not do the work that I wanted. The project was suppose to be only  4 weeks and it turned into 4 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my entire kitchen. They installed hardwood floors in my living and dining room area.

11/30/2009

They charged me $20000 for the work. Their price and quality were average. However, I had a good experience working with them. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ryan Associates Inc. for remodeling. They built a two storeyed entry to my house. They also built two rooms upstairs. They started the work, three months ago and completed the work, a month ago.

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodeling Kitchens, baths, bedrooms, and new additions & new home construction.

Architecture.