Plastic Surgery Center of Austin

Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to the Plastic Surgery Center of Austin, the widely respected cosmetic practice of board certified Austin plastic surgeons - Dr. David Mosier and Dr. Steven Holzman. We embrace only advanced plastic surgery technology and techniques as a means of providing advantageous, yet natural-looking patient results. Please see our website for more detailed information....

05/14/2013

dr mosier will correct anything you may be dissatisfied with for no additional cost. you do, however, pay the anesthesiologist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dr mosier is personable and respectable. he has fantastic bedside manner, patience, and expertise. i was recommended him by a friend and i wouldn't go anywhere else.

03/18/2013

It went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional! Dr. Holzman will sit and explain thoroughly your procedure and make sure you understand all that will take place. He does very good work!

01/06/2012

He is great. The care was great. He's been around for many years. He's got great bedside manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had surgery done by him.

C

04/27/2011

We didn't get the warm fuzzies when we talked to him. His prices were very high. They were about $3,000 more than the facility we chose. They were not willing to work with us on the price like the company we used. The doctor wasn't all that personable. They were prompt and got us in at the correct appointment time. We didn't think it was a good value for the dollar spent. The consultation we had w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a consultation with Dr. Holzman to remove and replace breast implants but we didn't use him.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery,breast surgery

06/07/2009

from my initial consultation on through my final follow-up, i have consistently been satisfied with dr. mosier's work. he persuaded my insurance company to cover my breast reduction surgery (90%!!) and had me in for surgery less than 2 weeks after receiving confirmation of coverage. he took me from a 38L to a 38D and i'm quite satisfied with his work. i plan on having a tummy tuck when my child-be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dr. mosier performed a breast reduction and reconstruction, liposuction and lift.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

Plastic Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction, Male Breast Reduction, BOTOX®, Body Contouring, Liposuction, Mommy Makeover, Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Neck Lift, Brow Lift, Eyelid Lift, Otoplasty

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available