Peoples Signature Flooring

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3267 Bee Cave Rd

Austin, TX 78746

Robert & Julie Peoples have owned & operated a mobile flooring business in Austin and surrounding areas since 1992. We are a full-service mobile, shop-at-home flooring company, which means that we bring the samples to you. We only use a small number of expert installers, most of whom weve worked with for more than a decade. Please call or email us today for your free in-home consultation. Super Service Award winner for 11 years in a row....

flooring (372)hardwood flooring (218)carpet installation (202)tile installation (98)woodworking (13)home remodeling (7)stone and gravel (5)interior design (4)general contracting (2)fireplace repair (2)marble and granite (1)home staging (1)

01/08/2020

I can not stress how smoothly and professionally all the work that Peoples completed was done. All appointments were prompt and the work was completed very quickly without sacrificing quality in any way. Mr. Peoples was extremely helpful when we were making design choices, and always had our budget in mind. I am giving them my highest recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had new hard wood floors installed downstairs, new trim, and new carpet installed on the staircase.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

11/05/2019

This company is awesome! We had wood, tile and carpet floors installed in our house and they came out fantastic! The wood floor installers were artisans and you could see their skill and knowledge in the way the floors were installed. They took pride in their work and it shows. The tile floors turned out perfect too. The tile was perfectly cut for some of those odd corners and the skill involved s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood, Tile and Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

11/03/2019

We recently purchased carpet and had it installed by Peoples Signature Flooring. Julie and Robert own this shop-at-home mobile flooring company and I highly recommend them. This is my first review on Angie's List so you know I like them a lot! Robert spent literally hours at our home making sure we were picking the right carpet for our home and needs. He brings all the carpet in his van and picks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet replaced in 3 bedrooms

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Photo for Peoples Signature Flooring - 3267 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, TX - 38211668

08/06/2019

The professionalism, problem-solving, and quality of work are unsurpassed. The team of installers are artists in their craft and a true joy to have in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wood flooring downstairs, stairway, and upstairs landing.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Photo for Peoples Signature Flooring - 3267 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, TX - 38028423

06/26/2019

It was fantastic! Robert was great at showing me many choices and stayed well within our budget. I was nervous about having tile removed but it was not a problem at all. The crew was very professional and prompt. Every night when they left, the house was clean and safe for us to live in. I have had many friend's use People's Flooring and now I am happy to say, I to would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpet and tile replaced in most of our downstairs

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

04/29/2019

Julie and Robert are AMAZING!! We've used them 4 times over the past 6 years in two different homes and they never disappoint. They bring samples straight to your home, are extremely knowledgeable, and their installers are seriously talented!! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Hardwood Flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

01/24/2019

They did an excellent job. I have used Peoples Signature Flooring twice now. Both times I was completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood and tile flooring

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

12/04/2018

Peoples Signature Flooring deserves 6 Stars, but the ratings only go to 5! From start to finish, Robert , Julie and their crew were excellent. He navigated an insurance claim with us, and turned a very stressful event into a blessing!! Our new floors are stunning to the point that I am now happy we had to re-do them all. Could not recommend enough!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-do wood flooring due to internal flooding damage

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

11/16/2018

Professional, considerate, courteous staff and owners. Quality workmanship and skill. Pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury Vinyl Floors

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

08/11/2018

Robert and Julie were very good to work with. They are professional and caring people who worked with me to select flooring that was of quality and within my budget. I had a change in projects which caused a delay with the install of the flooring and they kindly and patiently worked with me to accommodate my changed timeline. The installers were professional and efficient, and performed an excelle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flooring (carpet) in majority of house with engineered wood in living areas and carpet in bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 12 YEARS! Hardwoods (Wide Plank/Wire Brushed/Hand Scraped), Carpet, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Laminate, & Tile

Labor Only