PATTERSON MICHAEL & COMPANY

Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 1 Review

Alpha Omega Appliance Service

In This Hectic, Unpredictable Life We Live in, Today's Appliances Need to be Running, Not Just Most of the Time BUT All of the Time! When Your Appliance is Broke Down it Disrupts the Household. Our Philosophy is: We Are Not Only There to Repair the Appliance, We Are Also There to "Fix" the Client. We Understand if You Have 5 Loads of Clothes Stacked Up and the Washer is Dead, We Are There to Help YOU Through the Repair Process, Getting Your Appliance Up and Running as Quickly as Possible - to Help Get Your Household Back in Order!

Award 2019

06/05/2006

I am very pleased with the outcome of everything and I would definitely hire him again. The pricing is questionable for me because my husband handled this job. I feel that everything looks great and he did not complain of pricing so neither will I. I did get to see the guy at work for a minute or to and he seemed to be very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Patterson installed a microwave oven and repaired the stove top oven in my kitchen. One of the burners was not working in my oven.

CATEGORY appliance repair