New Era Steam Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2014

We combine 19 years of industry experience and the best cleaning technologies to offer you an outstanding floor-care experience. As Austin natives, we are dedicated to growing our business the right way - by providing our clients with superior services and exceptional customer service. We are committed to earning your repeat business, so it's imperative to us that you are completely satisfied with our work and our greatest compliment is your recommendation of our services to others. We are insured and bonded, and all of our work is guaranteed....

Gold Standard Floor Care

Gold Standard Floor Care offers cleaning and restoration services for all of your tile and stone surfaces in your home. We can address your concerns for your floors, counter tops, vanities, shower stalls, patios, and pool decks.

08/16/2019

The service overall with them was good. Scheduling was easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need bathroom and kitchen backsplash grout sealing.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I’m charles the owner of New Era. Thanks for the review, we always want to strive to do the best job possible! I was just wondering if we did something wrong? Please feel free to reach out to my through email or phone or text. Charles Hegler Nererasteamclean@gmail.com 512-789-9644

06/06/2017

Charles came out and did an AMAZING job, he was early to the appointment and was very informative on ways to clean and maintain my carpets. Overall a fantastic job done by New Era and wouldn't recommend any company for the job other than them. Thanks, and we will be seeing you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog soiled my carpet in multiple areas and our Boat just needed some touchinng up to a few oily stains.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,auto upholstery

03/20/2017

It went great. My previously gray carpet is now white. They were able to get stains out that I wasn't able to. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning

03/07/2017

The technician, Charles, was pretty knowledgeable about cleaning the carpet and removing scratches on the wood trim. He was also a nice guy and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and removing scratches on wood trim.

03/02/2017

it went splendid! He was really prompt and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned my carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

steam cleaning company. We specialize in carpet, tile, stone, upholstery, pet odors and water damage restoration. We may be a new company but we have over 16 years in the cleaning and restoration business. We strive to be #1 in Austin and warranty all of our work! Please call for your free estimate and book today!!

All services come with a 10 day warranty.