Neptune Sprinklers

A 36 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

Austin, TX 78727

At Neptune Sprinklers we pride ourselves on the fact that we have never installed a system that we couldn't use as a referral. During the biding process we will take the time to listen to your needs and concerns and come up with the best solution to irrigate your lawn in the most efficient fashion. We use only the best products available for residential sprinkler systems. Hunter and Rainbird are the only brands we use. Through my 16 years of experience I have found that these brands are by far the best, with the least amount of problems. Although there is only a 3 year manufactures warranty on these parts, I have found that these brands will last far beyond the warranty period. Take your time to browse through our site and give us a call when you are ready for your free estimate. The service fee charge is from $80 up to $100 depending locations. 1 hour cancellation notice....

irrigation system (35)lawn & landscaping (8)misting system (1)drain pipe installation (1)

05/24/2020

Very well. They found all the issues repaired them and gave instructions on how to set system

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair and set

CATEGORY irrigation systems,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

08/01/2019

It went great. He came early and finished promptly. I think the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace sprinkler head

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

06/24/2019

Very quick to respond, came with a crew of 4 that quickly took care of broken heads and drip lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler heads, Drip Irrigation fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

04/19/2018

This went very well. Will use them in the future if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace controller

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

04/19/2018

Chris responded fast to my initial inquiry and came out timely to complete a quote for us. Chris was very engaging and answered all our questions. We asked if he could get extra grass for some dead spots in our yard, which was seamlessly accommodated. Wasn’t able to start for a few weeks due to other jobs, but ended up starting our job much sooner than what we had initially discussed. System is ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation System

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

06/23/2017

Chris (the owner) was the only one who returned my calls to get a quote, so I went with his company. Chris is very easy to work with and took the time to understand my concerns and to explain the work to be done. Since he doesn't have an admin assistant, it sometimes took a while for him to get back to me by email or phone. But, his crew did very good work, they were professional and courteous, ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a sprinkler system installed to maintain soil moisture around our foundation and to keep the grass alive during summer dry spells.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

05/24/2017

Great job. Completed the work in 3 days. Installed new sod over all of the sprinkler trenches that have taken hold and almost completely blend into the existing yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new sprinkler system with 9 zones

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

05/23/2017

Tho the schedule was interrupted (ironically) by rainstorms, the crew was here every possible day and finished as quickly as possible (despite the heat and high humidity). They kept the yard in good shape as they worked. Chris stayed in touch with me so I always knew of adjustments to the plan. When everything was installed, he returned to set up the controller, show me how it works, and how to ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As I age it gets harder to water my yard manually. So glad i could finally afford to have an irrigation system installed, but knew nothing about how to go about it. So of course I used Angie's list to find good prospects. I found several prospects, but Chris's description interested me most: "At Neptune Sprinklers we pride ourselves on the fact that we have never installed a system that we couldn't use as a referral." After I got several bids, I chose Neptune, because Chris's manner, and his knowledge and experience, were irresistible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

10/19/2016

I found Neptune Sprinklers on Angie's List. Called Chris, explained the problem and he was able to schedule me for service the following day. Showed up on time, very professional and immediately went to work addressing my concerns. Replaced two sprinkler heads but also found a leak in one of pipes that I had no idea was there. It was a quick and easy repair as well. A great experience. Neptune is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken sprinkler head and also wanted to have my entire irrigation system checked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

09/15/2016

Chris was the owner. He was very nice an polite and I'm very pleased with the job he did. He even gave me a senior discount, which was a pleasant surprise. I will absolutely call him next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Chris, he came to perform a service call.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,misting systems

COST $86.66

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2016

Sprinkler, irrigation, grass installation, sprinkler repair, irrigation repair, residential irrigation, commercial irrigation, misting systems, and rock work.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available