Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Austin

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2020

12201 Roxie Dr

Austin, TX 78729

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Austin is standing by to take care of any plumbing issues you might have in your home. Our team is known for being friendly, punctual, knowledgeable, efficient, and clean. Our Austin plumbing services are known for being effective and competitively priced. Keep your home’s plumbing systems in tip-top conditions with the help of Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Austin. With routine maintenance, we can help you avoid major plumbing problems. But if they do happen, our repair services can get us at your door quickly to get things under control, even for emergencies that happen at odd hours and on weekends or holidays! We bring you the best of all worlds when you call on us to work on your Austin home plumbing services. You get the personability and quick turn-around times of a local plumber. But you also get the advanced training and top-grade equipment of a corporate plumbing company!...

plumber (16)water heater repair and installation (4)drain cleaning (3)

05/05/2020

They did a good job. They worked very hard and they did a great service it was just they over charged me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the water downspout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

12/23/2018

It went very well indeed. John S. from Mr. Rooter here in Austin did an outstanding job getting the 50-year-old plumbing in this house working again--and this on the Saturday before Christmas. He was polite, manneredly, and clearly had mastery of his craft. I'm very grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixing a backed-up commode (to tub)

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

06/15/2017

Great. Brett was super helpful (responsive and knowledgeable). He told me what he'd suggest for fixes, what I could probably handle myself and helpful tips for things I didn't even think about as a first time homeowner. Would totally recommend for someone who doesn't have a go-to plumber already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater maintenance, appliance instillation, and pipe repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

06/15/2017

His staff was very cordial and amicable. They provided very efficient services and were there the same day as I needed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed the hot waster heater, resoldered the piping, and fixed the cartridge and welded the downspout

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

04/10/2017

They did not even bother to show up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They continuously rescheduled and the last one, they did not even bother to call me to cancel. Waste my time to wait for them to come several times

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

C

07/08/2016

They talked with me nice and completed good normal work. It was very expensive, I assume mostly because they did come after normal business hours. I asked them if they could send someone right away. They didn't give an arrival expectation because they had limited staff but the plumber stopped out to my house within 3 hours from my original call. Overall I was relieved that they stopped the leaking...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the main water line pipe. This required digging the pipe up out of the yard. Water was literally shooting up from the pipe in the yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

09/04/2015

Toilet running and needed help and bought the coupon but after trying to get a hold of them no one followed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called never contacted me. I ended up doing it myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2015

D

07/15/2015

the service guy made a big mess. He got this black muck from the base of the toilet all over the bathroom and even on some of our door knobs as he left. it was gross and totally unprofessional. I would not recommend these guys in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogged drains

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2014

07/11/2015

All went well.  Arrived on time, very professional and neat.  Work was done to satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaky toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

07/09/2015

Plumbing technician arrived on site listened to my problem(leaking toilet). Technician then evaluated the problem (leaking toilet) and recommended repair solution and cost. After I agreed to repair and cost technician performed work. Following repair technician recommended several preventive measures in order to prevent leak from re-occurring. Technician was friendly, informative, professional and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2015

Clear Sewer Main, Faucets, Fixtures and Pipe Repair, Water Heater Install, Water Heater Repair, Clear Drain Clog or Blockage, Tankless Water Heater Install, Sewer Main Install or Replace, Drain Line Breakage Camera Locate,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check