Motion Chiropractic

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

The mission of Motion Chiropractic is to get people well through Chiropractic, nutrition and manageable lifestyle modifications. Dr. Steven Hamvay is very passionate about motivating his patients to optimize their lives. He handles both full spine chiropractic adjustments, as well as extremity adjustments, and is always very gentle. Closed for lunch on Mon, Wed & Thurs at 1:00 PM and open back up at 3:00 PM....

06/16/2015

I no longer have any pain.  I am not sure if it was because of the adjustment or just a coincidence.  I will definitely go see him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having hip pain.  The provider made me very comfortable, took an xray and adjusted my back.

08/31/2014

It's always a great experience at Motion Chiropractic.  Dr. Crawford and staff are easy to deal with and very accommodating with scheduling.  Dr. Crawford is thorough with the time and attention he spends with his patients.  And the results are positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Dr. Crawford for years for recovery from various injuries as well as ongoing tune ups when needed.

06/16/2014

I hurt my back some years ago were I was in pain for months.  Since that time I have monthly appointment and have only had one recurrence of pain.  Each time I leave the office I feel great.  Feels like 'an ounce of prevention' as the saying goes.  I very much  like Dr Crawford and view him as a friend now.  Very straight forward and easy going stryle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Crawford monthly.

05/21/2014

They're personable, friendly and knowledgeable and it's my first time to go to a chiropractic so I don't know what to expect. It was just fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motion Chiropractic provided me a chiropractic care service.

02/27/2014

Dr. Crawford is very knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner, and really seems to take an insterest in my well-being.  Furthermore, the office staff is very friendly, and they do a great job with regards to scheduling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to them for routine adjustments.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Care. Flexion Distraction Technology. Traction Table Therapy. Nutritional Counseling. Detox. Exercise Counseling. X-Rays.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check