M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows

A207 REVIEWS

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since May 2008

2021 Guadalupe St Suite 260

Austin, TX 78705

We specialize in home improvement including roofing, siding, windows, doors and radiant barriers, as well as installation and repair of shingles, gutter, and exterior painting. We will contact you quickly, meet with you personally and discuss your needs to make the best decision for your project. The individuals that we send to your home are Service Professionals. All of our Service Professionals work in certain locations around the city. Working by area allows them to always be close to your current home project for any need that should arise. Our Service Professionals are involved in each project from start to finish. The person that estimates your project is the same person who arranges the material delivery. He is also the same person that hand-picks the crew for your job and interacts with them throughout the process of performing your job. The Service Professional is responsible for checking that the project meets the result promised you by him in the initial appointment. They are not just salesmen; they are in charge of guaranteeing your satisfaction with our service. Finally, upon completion of your home improvement project, the owner of our company, Doug Moncure makes a personal phone call to follow-up on our work and ensure that youre satisfied....

Roofing (171)Siding (61)Windows (40)Gutters (25)Exterior Painting (23)Doors (10)General Remodeling (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (8)Insulation (6)Pressure Washing (6)Decks and Porches (6)Heating and Air Conditioning (5)

C

12/30/2019

The only thing that went smoothly was the quote. Dan was out at our house within an hour of my call. We locked down a price and scope of work. Fairly small job for them. After that, we had to reschedule the work due to a family emergency. I expected to get a call from Dan at the arranged time, but ended up calling him. And so began that pattern of me having to call to check in on the scheduled wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the siding on our chimney re-done. Previous owners had left some openings for water to penetrate, and then some sort of animals had chewed through the water damaged siding.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

I have personally looked into the issues pointed out on this client's review. I spoke with our representative Dan Trevino and he admitted he was guilty of poor communication with this customer concerning some of the delays. Dan did tell me that the job was done well and he felt good quality workmanship.I apologize for the inconvenience and lack of communication that you suffered with our company, ...

12/24/2019

The first visit was very professional, but then the workers that came to do the job did not do what I asked and left trash and cigarette butts all over. I called to clarify what I wanted done and did not hear back for 6 months. Then the Forman argued with me on what was expected and disappeared again. The last time I saw him he showed up with his shirt untucked and covered in food stains. They cam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

lI have personally reached out to our representative, Mike Guerrero, concerning this client's review. He admitted to me that he had the crew perform the work and did not reach out to the customer for payment for several months. This is totally against the way our company does business and is not the way our representative usually performs his duties. I did ask Mike to make sure the job was done we...

09/11/2019

Mike with M&M Roofing and Siding took great care of me and my roof. Everything happened just as he said it was go to and I would highly recommended the company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

08/09/2019

We had an excellent experience with M&M Roofing Windows and Siding. They installed three double pane vinyl windows, one picture window and a back door. They did the full job including new trim which other companies that only 'do windows' said they could put in the windows, but I would need to find someone else to do the trim. I wanted it all done together and M&M did it. Job was done in an efficie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Door and Trim Installed

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thanks for the review! It's nice to hear that you were happy with our service. Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows

08/05/2019

The representative came out to the house the same week I put in the request and was quoted quickly. It was hard to nail down a schedule to complete the work, which was a little difficult for myself and my husband that work full time jobs away from our home, but when the work was completed I was pleased with the quality. The installers were also very quick and utilized our exterior paint so the col...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding and Windows

06/26/2019

Totally exceeded expectations. prompt, detailed bids; start date given at time of bid; started ontime and worked continuously to completion. Any issues were politely and promptly resolved. No surprises on the final cost. Final bill was exactly as bid. All the workers were polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Audie and his team of professionals and specialists have handled a diverse scope of repairs and remodel work for me recently. I number of exterior deferred maintenance work on the exterior of one home. Removed a fireplace, moved walls and refinished as well as complete interior trim and wall paint.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, siding, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience! Doug Moncure - Owner - M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows

05/08/2019

I hired M&M because they were professional, punctual and very professional. The job was done on-time and the roof came out beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thanks for your great review! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding and Windows.

03/20/2019

I found M&M Roofing to be highly professional throughout the process. Chris immediately came across as trustworthy and made me feel at ease that the job would be done right without breaking the bank. I would recommend M&M Roofing to anyone looking for a quality roofing/siding/gutter contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review. It was good to hear about your satisfaction with Chris and our service to you! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows

03/15/2019

Excellent work performed. Everyone involved in replacing my roof were very punctual and had great communication with me, specially Chance, he sat with me and explained in full detail exactly the job that was going to be performed. They also started and finished the job as quoted. Highly recomend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

02/24/2019

I am very pleased with the work Brian and his staff did. The new siding and the new paint looked nice so I asked if they could paint the whole house instead of just painting what they repaired. They came back the next day and started painting the whole house. It extended the time they were working on my house, but Brian and his staff didn't hesitate. It all started with Michael coming out to my ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my siding repaired on my house and repainted

CATEGORY siding, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with our service. Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding and Windows

Install roofs, siding (including James Hardie products) & windows, gutters, painting interior & exterior, foundation, repair sheetrock, make room additions & roof replacement.

Plumbing, flooring, countertops, HVAC and electrical work

NA