LAWSON TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2006

5 EMPLOYEES....

01/20/2020

It was wonderful, I can't say enough good things about them, they're very honest and reliable. The pricing was very reasonable and they're just very professional. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done everything from minor work to replacing the engine.

04/20/2015

He had a specific problem like a leak and they found it and fixed it. They get us in quite quickly and if they are busy, they would give us an appointment. They are a little bit pricey than other places.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband took my car there for some problems.

CATEGORY

09/24/2013

Excellent service. Prompt, courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired minor issues with my car

09/23/2013

I am very please with the service. Have had my car services more than once. They are very fair and reasonable with their prices. Never felt like they took advantage of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had problems with the locks on the door. I couldn't get them to unlock. They took care of me right away at no charge.

06/21/2012

I have used them for about three or four yeas. I am a satisfied customer. Their price is average at the rate they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawson Tire & Automotive did some air conditioner and radiator work.

CATEGORY

COMPREHENSIVE AUTO REPAIR, MAINTENANCE, SERVICES, PARTS, TIRES & SPRAY-ON TRUCKBED LININGS.

STATE INSPECTIONS.