K & M Steam Cleaning

A 96 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2006

8910 Research Blvd b2

Austin, TX 78758

Locally owned & operated. Insured and bonded. We conduct background checks on all employees. We do not use subcontractors. We offer warranties on all our work. We love what we do. We strive to make the first time customers our repeat customers for life. Additional DBA - K & M Steam Cleaning Inc....

carpet cleaning (80)upholstery cleaning (15)floor cleaning (6)carpet installation (6)tile installation (6)air duct cleaning (2)flooring (2)marble and granite (1)water and smoke damage (1)water heater repair and installation (1)solar panel installation (1)electrician (1)

01/22/2020

It was excellent. They got the carpets really cleaned. They were effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

01/22/2020

It was excellent. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did floor cleaning.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

05/15/2017

My realtor recommended K&M and I couldn't be more pleased with the job performed. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

11/08/2016

They were great. I have used them off and on for twenty years. I would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did regular carpet cleaning for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2014

08/05/2016

I think this company has the WORST customer service EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Starting from the owner Ken himself.  We had our carpets steam cleaned by them and they did not dry for 17-18 hours when the representative that came to our house specifically said 3 hours, especially the way they dry it.  That would have still been ok with us even though it was extremely inconvenient but we would have su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam clean our carpets

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016

05/20/2016

I've used K&M twice for carpet cleaning and once for tile/grout cleaning.  The first time was based on a friend's recommendation.  I used them prior to moving into a new home to clean some carpeting.  The carpet was 15 years old and looked new again.  I was so impressed with their work, professionalism and punctuality that I hired them again when we were selling the house to clean the carpets and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaning carpets, tile grout cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2015

08/20/2014

I was pleased. They were on time and did a fine job. Their prices were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

COST $92.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2013

Hello [removed member name], My name is Ken. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team did. We will look forward to your call in the future. If you ever need anything besides Carpet cleaning done then let us know. We would love to take care of your Tile & Upholstery cleaning needs too. Thank you, Ken M.

04/09/2014

It was satisfactory. They did fine. I had no complaints. They were very prompt and were in and out. They were very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of K & M Steam Cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2013

Hello [removed member name],My name is Ken. Thank you for letting me know how my team did. I am glad they took care of your needs quickly and to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to call us the next time you need our services. Ken M.

04/02/2014

It was very good. I would use them again. I was well pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used K & M Steam Cleaning. They cleaned all my rugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2013

Hello [removed members name], My name is Ken. Thank you for your repeat business. We haven't seen you since last year so please let us know if you need any of our services. Ken M.

07/27/2011

They were super timely, and I loved everything about them. Their prices were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a couple of rugs for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2011

Carpet Cleaning & Repair. Air Duct Cleaning. Tile & Stone Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Power Washing.

Maid Service. Window Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check