JP Hobbs Inc - JoshHobbs.com Solar Screen Services

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2008

J P Hobbs, Inc dba JOSHHOBBS.COM SOLAR SCREEN SERVICES. LICENSE #: EIN 75-2509634....

Window Genie of West Austin

Veteran-owned, locally operated national services franchise. Fully insured (including worker's compensation), licensed and bonded.

07/28/2017

FANTASTIC!!!! Josh and Mike were great to work with! Very punctual with their time, the bid was delivered the day they came out to measure the windows and the price was excellent!! By far the least expensive option to cool my home. Josh and Mike installed solar screens on the front and sides of my home to the windows that took the most abuse from the sun. The screens didn't take away any of the br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was HOT and I was desperate to do anything to get it cooler. My home faces southwest and gets direct sun all afternoon. I have trees that shade fairly well but it wasn't enough!! I had had a floating radiant barrier, solar attic vent fan, and additional insulation installed in my attic, replaced and tinted the windows and even put on a lighter colored roof to try to cool my home. With all that it was a marginal improvement!!!! So I called Josh!!

CATEGORY window tinting,window treatments,energy audit

06/24/2017

Josh Hobbs does nothing but quality work!!! I had the screens installed in 2012 and after almost 5 years they still looked great! The material stayed steched tight across the frames and did did not flap in the wind like some of the cheap ones. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Josh Hobbs for your screen needs!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh Hobbs made and installed custom solar screens for my whole home. The home was old with single pane windows so I chose this service to help save energy.

CATEGORY screen repair,window tinting,window treatments,energy audit

03/07/2016

Josh came to our home to help us match the color of the solar screen as well as frame.  He was efficient, courteous and very professional.  He was very careful in the installation of the new solar screens, making sure to not cover weep hole which is very necessary.  We are very pleased with the final results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created solar screens for large 3 panel back bedroom window, two panel kitchen nook window, one panel study window and transom window in master bath.

CATEGORY screen repair,window tinting

03/26/2015

They were wonderful. Its a small mom and pop company and he does excellent work. They help keep the heat out. They are dark screens made of special material that helps deflect the heat. We have lots and lots of windows in this house and so if we didn't have something like that on on a 100 degree day we would probably die in here but it helps deflect the heat off the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them install solar screens for the whole house.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows,solar panels,energy audit

08/26/2014

Wonderful service from start to finish. Did not have to be home to meet them -- all done via email or phone. Appreciated the price calculator on website. House actually looks better on outside and decrease in heat on inside is amazing. Wish I'd done it sooner. Could not be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar screens on entire house.

CATEGORY window tinting

SOLAR SCREEN INSTALLATION. We custom build and install solar screens for residential and commercial properties. From our website you can learn all about us, get our installed pricing and learn about our solar window screens. Our website is very thorough and will have everything you need to learn about solar screens and us as a business.

We do not do screen repair work, we only install new solar screens. We do not do window tinting. Solar Screens are immensely better than window tinting and you can learn more and why by visiting our website.

Our Pricing is Openly published on our website