HOT ROD MECHANICAL

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2005

Small family owned HVAC and plumbing business. We strive to provide quality work with integrity. ...

Affordable A/C & Heating

Established in 1989, we specialize in all your heating/cooling needs. Give us a call today!

02/14/2007

I was satisfied with the services of this plumbing company. They fixed the problem I was having with the sewer line going to my home rather quickly and accurately. That made me feel great about using them. I can't remember exactly what I paid for their work but it was under five hundred dollars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Rod Mechanical fixed the line that leads into our sewer as it had burst. They also repaired the plumbing in a sink for me. I would say my house is about 1750 square feet.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/12/2005

THESE GUYS ARE PROMPT, INEXPENSIVE AND VERY GOOD. THEY SHOW UP WITH VERY LITTLE NOTICE. THEY CHARGE VERY LITTLE. UNLIKE MOST AIR CONDITIONING GUYS, THEY ARE WILLING TO DO SMALL JOBS AND DON'T CONVINCE YOU THAT THE WORK NEEDS TO TAKE A LONG TIME OR BE EXPENSIVE. THEY ARE REALLY HONEST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RICHARD AND HIS GUYS HAVE DONE A VARIETY OF WORK FOR US. THEY HAD TROUBLE SHOT A 'BROKEN' CONDENSOR, CHARGED AN EMPTIED SYSTEM, AND OVERSAW THE INSTALLATION OF A HEAT PUMP.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac