Greenthumb Lawn and Landscape Service

A9 REVIEWS

10607 Tweedsmuir Dr

Austin, TX 78750

Lawn and landscape maintenance since 2002.Family owned and operated. For Your complete Lawn and landscape needs. From mowing to fertilization. Also do gutter clean outs, Dillo dirt, aeration, and pressure washing....

Lawn and Yard Work (9)

05/17/2019

Very well. Rob is friendly, professional and does a great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and, weed eat

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/07/2019

Robert is very professional and very knowledgeable about lawns and plants

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

05/06/2019

On time and excellent work. Much better that previous service. If you are looking for someone reliable and provides an excellent service call “Greenthumb Lawn”.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Great. Been using for 3-4 years now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

04/30/2019

Rob is the head guy and I deal with him the most. He is the owner. They have been excellent and he lets me know if he has a change in the schedule. I would highly recommend them as they are reliable. I will continue to use them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been mowing my yard for about 13 years. They trim bushes, put mulch down and pull weeds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

04/30/2019

He's very very good at what he does. We have always have been pleased with the lawn service and any extra jobs. He did an excellent job. I have no problem with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been using him for years. He comes every Friday to do our lawn service. He also put some stone edging around the beds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/24/2019

Rob is very good doing regular maintenance and keeping up with what problems that may need taking care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard care

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

04/24/2019

I think this speaks for itself. This company has been maintaining my yard for 16 yrs. and doing a superb job. My yard was also chosen "Yard of the Month" by the Neighborhood Assoc. & a sign was displayed in the yard during that month. I highly recommend Greenthumb Lawn & Landscape Service. I couldn't be more satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

04/13/2019

Rob Booknis has provided reliable, high-quality lawn and yardwork for us with every visit!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob Booknis has provided reliable, high-quality lawn and yardwork for us for 14 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019