Fox Service Company

B251 REVIEWS

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since September 2011

4300 S Congress Ave

Austin, TX 78745

Your Trusted Advisers for AC Repair, Furnace Repair, Plumbing and Electric in Austin, Texas! Fox Service Company is a local heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical company that has been in existence since 1972. As a family-oriented company, we employ local team members committed to providing the highest quality service. We service the greater Austin, TX metro area including all of Georgetown, San Marcos and Round Rock, Texas....

Heating and Air Conditioning (139)Plumbing (78)Electrical (34)Water Heaters (15)Drain Cleaning (12)Insulation (7)Pool and Spa Service (4)Appliance Repair (4)Drywall (3)Lighting (2)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

01/29/2014

Too bad I cannot leave two reviews.  One for the service contract and one for the estimate for bid work.  The service contract guy was good, punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable. The problem was with the estimate for the duct work.  The guy showed up an hour early, told my roommate since there is a remodel in process that he could not do the estimate, and to call back when the construction is don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for duct work, turbines, and radiant barrier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2013

[remove member name], please accept our deepest apologies for the mix up and for taking so long to reply. We took the time to research the issue to try to find out what happened; this is not our typical feedback from our estimation dept. We are glad to know our service members have upheld our goal of 100% satisfaction but very sorry you had a poor experience with our estimating team. Our aim is un...

01/09/2014

As usual they did a quick and good job with no difficulties. The plumbers have been pleasant, helpful, and professional. I would not consider using any other company for plumbing of any kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the third time I used them and they installed a new garbage disposal that I purchased.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2013

12/27/2013

service provided by technician was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged kitchen sink. problem with the 2" drain pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2013

09/20/2013

From sales to installation, every Fox employee we dealt with were professional, extremely knowledgable, fair and prompt. Rodney arrived on time, confirmed all sales details, worked efficiently and cleaned up completely after the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician, Rodney, removed the old A/C unit, sealed the duct opening with plywood, sealed all seams and installed a new Mini-Split system. The entire process took only a few short hours, and no additional costs were incurred.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2013

08/20/2013

They were very professional, courteous, and the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They found some electrical problems for me in my old house and took care of them. My son has used them for years and recommended them to us.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

08/05/2013

I was very pleased. I've used them for 10 years. They have a program called Priority One and I get a discount and they come out and check my heating and A/C twice a year to make sure that everything is in working order. The last time I called them was around 6 pm on a Friday night and they send a technician out within the hour. Their prices are competitive and comparable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Fox Service for my heating and A/C. They were last here because I was having a problem with my A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2013

07/29/2013

Fantastic service, great product.  Really could not be happier. Mark was extremely responsive - including over the weekend to emails. He was on top of everything, made it all easy - especially considering my busy travel schedule. It took him less time than he'd predicted to complete the job, and everyone was polite, friendly, clean. Best experience I've had with anyone doing work in my home since ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2013

06/08/2013

See Yelp for other reviews on Fox Service Austin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a service contract with Fox (whom previously provided excellent service by one of the technicians so I am balanced on my feedback).  Our A/C went out a couple of weeks ago - supervisor was going to send a quote - two weeks later nothing (and I have proactively / respectfully reached out seeking an approx. date when I would receive a quote).  Fox must be far too busy for my business - good for them.  My business is heading elsewhere - and will not be renewing a service contract I have held with them for years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2013

05/28/2013

He fixed it up for us. The technician was very professional and he explained what was going on. He gave me suggestions for when I need to replace my unit, what I should be looking for and what I should tell who ever is installing the unit. I have various difficult access in my A/C so he suggested improvements to the access area and I thought it was really nice. I had a leak in a pipe next to the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fox Service Company came and inspected my air conditioning because it wasn't working properly, it wasn't cooling. They did maintenance on the air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2012

05/09/2013

It went well, they were good. They came on time, they were informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the A/C unit and came back and checked the heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2012

Residential and commercial air conditioning, plumbing, heating & electrical.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover