Expert Service Inc

A93 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 2009

1308 E 51st St

Austin, TX, 78723

When you need repairs, you want someone skilled and knowledgeable who takes helpful action to meet your requirements. That���s Paul Carapetyan, who has owned and operated Expert Service in Austin, Texas, for over thirty years. You can trust his team of specialists with a valuable asset like your home or business, knowing they will complete your mission in a fast, friendly, and professional manner ��� with the least disruption to your busy lifestyle. You���ll have peace of mind knowing what time his contractors are due to arrive, ensuring no stranger ever enters your residence. No matter how small, unique, or complex your project is, Paul will take pride in performing top-quality work on it. Thinking about a bath or kitchen remodel? Let���s talk. Not sure whether your house needs painting or a new roof? We can look at it and help you decide. Time for new flooring? We���ve gotcha covered! And if you���re not satisfied with our work, our service, or our professionalism, just say so. At Expert Service, our goal is to exceed your expectations....

Handyman Services (82)Electrical (15)General Remodeling (11)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Plumbing (9)Exterior Painting (8)Lighting (7)Doors (7)Fencing (7)Drywall (7)Decks and Porches (5)Ceiling Fans (5)

D

02/07/2019

Worker told tenant about the extremely high charge if job was performed and tenant told worker that he would need to go through the owner - - worker did not contact owner even though tenant had contact numbers and so did owner of Expert Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate of mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

We are always regretful on the few occasions a consumer is not happy with the service we provide. Every day we receive compliments on our level of service and our craft. This consumer has stated facts that do not match our records. The consumer called in November asking for assistance with a leak in her property that her son is living in. The consumer is living out of town. When I called back, the...

01/18/2019

The tech arrived on time, was professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repositioning strike plate

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

09/06/2017

I've been very happy with the work. I like that I can call one place to get many services. I don't know how their pricing compares. I'd rather use them (a company I trust) than spend the time getting estimates from companies I've never used before. The workers are competent, professional and friendly. They offer good advice too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm an apartment manager and I've used them many times over the years to do an assortment of jobs. For example: repairing sliding glass doors, installing/fixing ceiling fans, installing smoke alarms, repairing gutters.

CATEGORY handyman service, ceiling fans, doors

07/13/2017

I've used Expert Service twice. They are friendly, responsive, professional, and reasonably priced. Paul the owner is great to work with and their tech Josh is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two heavy, cumbersome shelves put up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/07/2017

We worked as a team. We shared suggestions and advice, and the installation was a huge success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help finishing installing a basketball backboard and goal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

02/22/2017

Flawless. Great communication from the office staff and owner. Technician was early, professional, and courteous. Advice - Use these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini blinds hung and ceiling fans balanced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

12/23/2016

Good work and were on time and cordial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling patched

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

06/10/2016

From the first meeting with Paul through the last email from Paul I was extremely impressed. I had a very interesting list of needs and yet, Expert Service was able to handle ALL of them! The project manager Dale was in constant communication and the team who came on site were professional and delivered excellent quality results. Every step was painless and the results were amazing. All work was c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement, door hardware replacement, baseboard trim and paint, interior painting, new concrete pad, patio, and concrete walkway.

CATEGORY decks, drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2016

03/30/2016

Emailed Paul with pictures of a job that I was interested in getting a quote for.  He told me what I would need to replace and gave me the initial quote.  After that, I told him that I was going to look at a less expensive alternative to get the job done.  He emailed me saying, "Got it. Thank you.  Make sure you take up two hours of his time also like you did mine, which I was happy to invest to h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for outside trim and door replacement

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking, house painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

08/25/2015

I had originally called asking for help in putting the transitions between my tile and hardwood floor between my kitchen and living room.  I just couldn't figure out how to make it work right--based on my DIY project.  In addition, I had an entrance where the tile was a different level than the hardwood.  Finally, in an effort to level an area where the previous owners had the floor leveled, using...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrected some of my DIY mistakes on my hardwood floor installation--this was more of a major repair and I'm glad he knew what he was doing.  Replaced my faucet in the kitchen sink.  Great job.

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, flooring, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015