EcoPro Services LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since October 2016

EcoPro Services is a woman-owned and operated service company located in Austin, TX. Sarah Musselman, owner and up-beat Entomologist, strives to provide clients with personal and professional pest control service found no where else! Founded in 2016, the young entrepreneur set out to combine her passion for insects and desire to help people into a fun business. “There are many people get up and loathe going to work every morning, but I love what I do and it’s different every day! My hope is that our clients feel loved and appreciated each time they interact with the people at our company.” Sarah said, “ I enjoy making someone’s day a little brighter and easier; whether their pest concern is more routine, or something as traumatizing and unique as bedbugs.”...

Bella Bugs Pest Control

Local Family Owned Eco-friendly pest control. We treat more of your yard for less than anyone else. Call Us today 512-961-2020 and take back your yard. Serving All Austin Metro Area. Buda- Georgetown to Spricewood Springs- Bastrop We don't require contracts for services.

Offers by Bella Bugs Pest Control on Angie's List

04/01/2020

Excellent service! Sarah really knows her trade. She is so thoughtful and considerate to all my concerns. I learn so much from her with each visit. Her prices are very very fair. She is delightful and very hard working as well. I have also used her services for property management, and am very happy to have her on my contractor list as #1 pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roaches, mice, mosquitoes++

CATEGORY animal removal

04/26/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY animal removal

We offer quality pest control services including: EcoFriendly or Quarterly Pest Control services, Bedbug Extermination, Botanical or In2Care Mosquito services, Fire Ant service, Flea treatment, and German Cockroach Extermination, Tick/Mite service, etc!

Large rodent removal, snake removal, termite services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal