Dustin Johnson Exteriors

Austin, TX 78746

Westcreek Sub-Development Project

Westcreek Sub-Development Project

roofing2020
Finally finished with our Westcreek Sub-development project . We converted what used to be a patio area into an office space, for clients with extremely unique circumstance, with a focus on creating a space with supreme visibility for a teacher, who works for Texas School for the Deaf, and has transitioned to working from home during COVID-19 . Very special project to us!

With over 23 years experience making homes beautiful in Austin, TX, Dustin Johnson Exteriors & Roofing is your number one choice for all things home improvement! We offer top notch, warrantied roofing, siding, windows, and gutter systems for your home. Financing is available for qualified customers. Call today for your free quote on your project!...
PACIFIC WAVE  - Image

PACIFIC WAVE

roofing

202078723
Patio Cover/Gable Roof - Image

Patio Cover/Gable Roof

Patios

202078628

roofing (13)gutter repair (4)garage doors (3)siding companies (1)

10/08/2020

excellent service. Punctual. Most important knowledgeable. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your passive feedback and look forward to serving you again on your next project!

10/08/2020

Very smooth. They arrived on time for our initial appointment, and were very thorough in telling us everything that’s was going to be done. Once they got started on the roof they were done soon after, and left no mess behind. I will be contacting them for other exterior projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope that you guys will enjoy creating new memories you will make under your new roof as much as we enjoyed installing it!

10/08/2020

On time and exactly on budget. Looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to rate our company. Every one of these jobs is important to us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

08/30/2020

Very satisfied with services performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY garage doors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We at DJE strive to stay engaged with our customers and are so pleased that you where able to find the time to rate us well for the job well done! Be well, sir.

08/11/2020

I’m very pleased with Dustin Johnson Exteriors. Definitely recommending them and planning on hiring them again to continue my home improvement .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thank you, it has been our pleasure working with you so far, and we are looking forward to our next project together!
D

08/03/2020

Hiring Dustin Johnson Exteriors to put an Owens-Corning roof on my house was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Dustin is a salesman, not a roofer. Against my better judgment, I capitulated to his high-pressure tactics, He was a bit intimidating, but I still thought he was honest. That was my first mistake. Hiring him to put on a roof was my second mistake. My third was paying him. It’s ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement including gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

I am mortified at this. Please give me the opportunity to rectify this. I sincerely apologize for this gross oversight. We genuinely care about the total customer experience and you have my word will make this right. I will be calling you right now and you are always welcome to call me on my cell at 5126458455 anytime

05/01/2020

Dustin Johnson Exteriors completes quality work while maintaining schedule. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing estimate and repair

CATEGORY garage doors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Thank you for your business , please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more work in future!

04/23/2020

Dustin has always brought a straightforward, no BS, tell ya like it is approach. When dealing with your home and investment to keep it safe and lasting, that is a welcomed direction to take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and rain gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words, I'm looking forward to doing more business with you in future!

04/23/2020

I generally do not give anyone five stars, because there is always room for improvement. This company has been a exception. they have impressed me tremendously! To begin with, I contacted 4 other companies. One gave me a quick quote on patch job on my metal roof, one didn't even get back with me on a quote after looking at it, and the others didn't even contact me back. As soon as I sent my info t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you SO MUCH for the stellar review. It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. Please reach out to us anytime.

04/23/2020

It went fantastic. The crew was on time, clean and courteous. Dustin and his wife, Amanda are some of the kindest people I have met. Tim, the project manager, was on-site and managed everything and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I highly recommens them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. It was our pleasure to be working with you!

All of your Roofing and Siding Needs