DbMANnjr Lock Services LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2016

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Providing expert locksmith services, safe lockouts, combination changes and repair, small access control systems, and Texas property code lock installations and assessments. For faster service, please forward contact information(name, phone number, email and physical address) to my cell phone (512) 317-5797...

Jon Wayne Service Company

We are proud to be San Antonio's largest residential heating and air conditioning contractor. From the moment you call until the job is done, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. If the job is not done right, we will make it right.

Offers by Jon Wayne Service Company on Angie's List

10/25/2020

Super friendly, responsive, and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey locks post tenant move-in.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

06/25/2020

David did an EXCEPTIONAL job and would HIGHLY recommend him to Family and Friends. He estimation and final invoice was exactly spot on. His estimate for rekeying our locks estimate $59+ $10 per lock was exceptional as well!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door latch adjustment / replacement.

CATEGORY doors

04/16/2020

David is my go to guy for locks and door hardware. We have a commercial facility that gets a lot of use and he has always been able to figure out and execute a solution to our lock and entry door issues. He is on time, professional and a fair value. I definitely would recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired deadbolt on outside door, replaced interior locks

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

D

02/28/2020

I am updating this review because a handyman came to my house to work on a different project and he noticed that the deadbolt for my primary door was not safely installed! Dave had originally installed this deadbolt three weeks ago. After speaking with the handyman, I learned that there were three issues with Dave’s work: First, when Dave installed my smart lock deadbolt, he did not replace the st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 4 deadbolts + 4 handles + 1 smart lock, only one of which needed to be rekeyed.

CATEGORY locksmith

08/13/2019

He was timely, helpful and generous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed house

CATEGORY locksmith

Commercial & residential lock repair, home/business rekey services (not vehicles), master key systems, IC core & high security lock services, home/business key duplicates (not vehicle duplicates), automobile & truck lockouts, safe combination changes, safe lock outs, and safe repairs.

We do not specialize in making vehicle duplicate keys

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal