COVERT FORD

Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 13 Reviews

08/11/2017

The only thing they charged me for is the oil change because the air conditioner was still under warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went in for a regular oil change and they repaired my air conditioner.

03/23/2017

It went very well. We told them what we wanted. They happened to find the car in Dallas, and they brought it down for us. We have been very happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a car from them.

CATEGORY car sales

D

08/02/2016

I had scheduled an appointment for an airbag recall. When I showed up the service writer informed me that the air bags were not in stock. He had forgotten to call me to let me know the appointment should be rescheduled. I wasted time and gas to make a scheduled appointment, only to find that they didn't have the part and had neglected to call me to reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airbag recall

07/20/2016

The price was very reasonable. There was another recall and they just followed up with me by phone to bring my car back since they got the part. They are professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our car for a recall for an air bag issue and they also did an oil change and inspection.

11/24/2014

I like the overall customer service. I have been using them for years. I travel all the way across town to use the while other dealers are closer to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and routine maintenance.