CORNERSTONE HOME & COMMERCIAL SERVICES

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2008

Cornerstone Home & Commercial Services is an in home AC/Heating and Appliance service and repair company. Fernando Gonzalez is the Owner and Senior Technician, having almost 30 years experience in all phases of HVAC & appliance repair. We offer a 20 % discount on service repair invoice to all Angie's List members (before sales tax)....

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

Accu-Temp provides maintenance, repair and replacement services for residential as well as light commercial customers in the Greater Austin and surrounding area communities. We are authorized dealers for many of the most popular brands of HVAC systems, including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Mini- Split systems whether single zone or multi-zone. We are also proud to employ Nest certified professionals. The range of our work includes small package systems to 30 ton rooftop systems. Our customers are a wonderful varied group, including families, insurance companies, property managers, home buyers, professional home remodelers and individuals who would just like a reliable diagnosis without the sales pitch. We invite you to call us for a refreshing experience.

11/09/2016

Excellent. Cornerstone was professional, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas hose to dryer. Inspect dishwasher for source of leak.

CATEGORY handyman service,small appliance repair

10/01/2016

My recent air conditioning experience with Cornerstone Appliance and Fernando was so upsetting that I felt it necessary to write about a general business practice that is very deceptive. We have used Cornerstone in the past and Fernando’s claim has always been that he looks out for his customers and will not do unnecessary work, unlike larger established A/C companies. He also promises that he wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair.

06/30/2016

Fantastic experience - I left a message for Fernando and he promptly called back and we set the appointment.  On the day of service, he called to let me know exactly when he'd be arriving.  Fernando got to work immediately, fixed the problem, made sure that my floors were protected the whole time.  I'll absolutely call him the next time we have a problem with a large appliance.  Friendly, professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer - clogged and frozen drain causing ice to form in bottom of freezer and water to pool on floor in front of freezer

CATEGORY appliance repair

06/28/2016

The whole process went very smoothly and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fernando provided a complete assessment of my HVAC system. He fixed the problem and charged the system with the proper amount of refrigerant. He is a very friendly guy, who is also very professional and knowledgeable. He explained the the whole process in great detail and provided me with multiple options. His price was the lowest estimate that I received and he gave me a great warranty(If the repair does not last to your satisfaction for 1 year the cost of the repair will be applied toward a new system.)

06/06/2016

Great, super fast, very straightforward service. This was my first time using Angie's List and I am so grateful for the super quick turnaround and very friendly service. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fernando unclogged a drain that had backed up and caused water to pool around the floor underneath the AC unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SERVICE, SALES & REPAIR & INSTALLATION OF AC/HEATING SYSTEMS, HVAC, AIR CONDITIONER SERVICE, REPAIR & INSTALLATION OF WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS, COOKTOPS, RANGES, MICROWAVES, BUILT-IN OVENS, ICE MAKERS, COMPACTORS, DISPOSERS, WINDOW A/C UNITS. BRAND NAMES SUBZERO, WOLD, THERMADOR, BOSCH, ASKO, WHIRLPOOL, KITCHEN AID, GE MONOGRAM, MAYTAG, JENNAIR AND U-LINE.

WE DO NOT SERVICE APPLIANCES FROM THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS: SAMSUNG, LG, HAIER, MARVEL, VIKING, FISHER PAYKEL AND MIELE APPLIANCES. We Apologize for the inconvenience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover