Coldiron, Dr. Barbara

Angie's List since February 2009

07/30/2012

Dr. Coldiron is thorough and easy to get into.  I like that the office is close by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Coldiron is my eye doctor.

11/13/2011

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I don't wear glasses (except readers) but I wanted a thorough eye exam to look for plaque buildup in the retina (they can check for all kinds of things with an eye exam.) I was referred by a friend and wow, she was great! The most comprehensive exam I've ever had. She  took time to answer all my questions. Really helpful and a great experience.

04/07/2009

Dr. Coldiron is very responsive and has good communication skills. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a couple days wait to get in to see her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Barbara Coldiron as my optometrist.

03/11/2009

She believes in the whole person and will advise you on some vitamins for you to take for eye care. She spends up to 20-25 minutes discussing your eye care and your situation. She is calm, knowledgeable, and very interested in her patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to her for my regular eye exams and also for dry eye, which she is very knowledgeable about.

02/19/2009

I have been able to schedule an appointment with her within a reasonable period of time. She accommodates patients even after office hours. I have an exam at least once a year, get my contacts from there, and change prescriptions. She is very professional, very thorough when she does an eye exam, and I have recommended her to other people. My overall experience with her has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my optometrist, and I have been going to her for around 18 years.