Cold is on the Right Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 341505

Austin, TX 78734

We're Committed. Cold is on the Right Plumbing is a service based plumbing provider that is committed to you and your home or business. Growing up in the plumbing trade has allowed us to have the liberty to work with some of the best (and worst!) tradespeople in the industry. When we decided to open the doors to the Cedar Park and Austin and Lakeway communities it was under the belief that we could adapt everything learned over the years to provide a more meaningful and helpful experience to our customers....

plumber (137)water heater repair and installation (21)drain cleaning (7)well and water pump (1)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)

03/16/2020

I was very happy with the way scheduling was done and how professional they were. They were scheduled to come within 1.5 hours of when I called and would bring everything needed to complete the job. Unfortunately, due to my own personal reasons, I had to cancel the repair. -- They were very gracious about the change and I felt like I could call on them again, if I needed any plumbing done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
minor water heater repair

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

11/20/2019

They're usually really quick to schedule me and get someone out when I have a problem. They're very personable. Price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed out the filters for my water system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

11/13/2019

Great. Thomas and Isaac were wonderful, polite, friendly and got straight to work. Thomas explained what he was doing and why plumbing findings in my house were what they were. I enjoyed the interaction and was glad that I decided to call Cold is On the Right. Not the first time I've used them, and definitely will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked water pressure and cleaned or replaced all faucet screens. Flushed water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

09/24/2019

Thomas did a great job on both projects, he knew what he was doing, was quick and cleaned up after the project was over. He had to go through a wall to get to the break and was able to do so in a way that minimized damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair major shower handle break and toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

C

09/16/2019

Locating the leak was completed efficiently...nice guys. The price to replace two small PVC connectors was unreasonable (>$325). Had competitor complete the repair for less than 1/3 of the estimate, billed for one hour (replacement, test, and re-burial).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate water leak on owner side of water meter

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], We apologize you were unhappy with our service. To be fair, PVC repairs take longer to make as the manufacturer recommends not restoring water for a full hour after the repair is made. As we follow all manufacturer recommendations, included in that pricing was for the guys to wait that time period before restoring service. There is nothing like having a plumber show up glue ...

09/02/2019

This was my second call for services to this company. They are absolutely the BEST. Thomas is very knowledgeable, patient, professional, and so courteous. He treats his assistant with the utmost of respect. They solved my problem perfectly. I love this company. Can't say enough. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

06/11/2019

Contact with office was great and friendly. Mike came on time for the quote and the service. He gave me multiple options including one I was not aware of. There were no surprises and I was charged exactly what was quoted. He did a fantastic job and I love how my bathroom looks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace shower and sink faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

05/24/2019

Agree with reviews of customer service being excellent. emailed at around 6:30PM to email given; got a response right away. everything setup to go the next day. Both guys outstanding to deal with: Mike did great work. It all looks very good. Yes - if need comes up - i will use them again: i would recommend . They are good folks to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of all connections for double sink in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

04/30/2019

Cold is on the Right did an excellent job installing the new faucets. Very pleased. I will call them again when I need plumbing help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and installed a new kitchen faucet and removed and installed a new bathroom faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

03/28/2019

Thomas and Tyler were outstanding. Informative, professional and honest. Would not hesitate to hire them for any future needs. Explained what they were doing and why it was important and how it would benefit my household.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check PRV settings and adjust to match water pressure values for my location

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Estimates & inspections, house water & drain re-pipes, water heaters, standard & tankless, toilet repair & replacement, hose faucets, garbage disposals, sinks, faucet repairs & replacements, gas piping & minor drain cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express