Austin Tree Experts

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2006

Locally owned and operated by a Board Certified Master Arborist with a management team of 6 Certified Arborists. We are offer full line of tree care services performed in house by our staff of 24 employees....

Silver Leaf Landscaping and Construction

Silver Leaf Landscaping & Construction has been servicing the Austin and surrounding areas for over 10 years. Our company has built an outstanding reputation for providing excellent customer service. We are a fully insured company that prides ourselves on quality work. We will do our best to work around any customers schedule and budget, while getting the work finished as quickly as possible.

04/28/2020

The communication and service from Austin Tree Experts was wonderful. The proposal, scheduling, and invoicing were all clear and simple. I was impressed by the work performed. They removed a live tree, a dead tree stump, and cleared tree branches away from my roof. They did a great job of clearing out the debris, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and tree trimming

10/30/2017

All went well. I have used them before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim trees

05/02/2017

Excellent level of professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of trees

04/22/2017

Nicely done; easy to talk to about what I wanted to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut some limbs of bushes and trees. Very polite and excellent work.

04/13/2016

It went well. They're easy to deal with. In addition to the great work on the roof clearance, they came back out in March when a large limb fell from a cedar elm during spring winds. They were able to tell me the tree wasn't an oak (so it wasn't at risk of oak wilt), and the fenceline (and the neighbors' roofs) didn't seem to be at risk from other limbs. I've used them before for tree work, and I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof clearance for my house and one branch overhanging a neighbor's roof; cleared out some large dead limbs on live trees; removed some dead small trees.

CATEGORY tree service

Excavating. Landscaping. Lawn Fertilization & Treatment. Roof Cleaning. Tree Service.

Irrigation, shrub & flower planting, landscape design, lawn mowing, masonry