Austin Tax Prep LLC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

Please visit my web site for more information and to book an appointment online. I have a BS and an MBA with 40 years of career experience in managing financial and tax matters specializing in high income professionals, the self-employed, LLCs, micro businesses and home-based businesses. Taxpayers who used a paid preparer received bigger refunds... $444 bigger according to a 2002 study by the General Accounting Office (GAO). I will personally help you keep maximize your deductions with completely legal and bullet-proof tax deductions. Ask me about a free tax return review of your prior year tax filings....

KF Tax & Accounting PC

KF Tax and Accounting, P.C is a family owned and family operated firm located in Round Rock, Texas. We pride ourselves in the personal attention we give to our clients. We accept all major credit cards and offer installment agreements.

04/09/2019

I couldn’t have asked for better quality service. Fast, accurate and professional, and my taxes are far from a 1040 EZ.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal taxes

09/10/2017

Excellent! I recommend Austin Tax Prep Greg Schroen. He is easy to work with and gets the job done right. Thank you for your excellent service Greg!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Response to IRS

03/31/2017

Good as always. Greg gives great feedback by keeping track of past returns that allow you to get a feel for what will happen next year and plan accordingly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax return

03/17/2017

No problems. Everything was prepared in a professional manner. All questions were thoughtfully answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2016 taxes

03/16/2017

Greg at Austin Tax Prep is very knowledgeable, experienced, easy to work with and reasonably priced. He documents things so thoroughly that I am not likely to have issues with the IRS. Communication is easy. He answers questions promptly and turn-around is pretty fast. He takes care of everything - very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Return

CATEGORY accountant

State & Federal Income Tax Return Preparation & e-Filing, Personal, Individual, Micro Businesses and LLCs, Prior Year & Multiple Year Filings, Tax Advice, Tax Planning, Electronic Filing, Tax Reviews, Business Startups.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal