Austin Refrigeration LLC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2011

NA Rated | 94 Reviews

Austin Refrigeration is a locally owned heating and air conditioning company dedicated to priority service and cost efficient repairs. We offer free estimates and free second opinions. We have spent the last 25 years focusing on customer service and satisfaction. Our number one goal is to earn a referral. With that goal in mind, each of our customers are our number one priority. Expedited and emergency services are available to families with small children, senior citizens, people with illness and the disabled without emergency fees. Our Technicians are all certified and registered with the State of Texas, as well as EPA certified. We have many specials running, for example, $4,999.00 for a 3 Ton complete system install and $69.95 A/C or Heating Tune-Ups. We have different financing options catered around your needs, making purchasing easy and affordable. Serving all of Central Texas....

D

09/20/2016

I ended up calling a diff a/c repair company who found the wire had been cut. after mending the wire on the unit it was all working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
do not use this company has a crook working for them on their "team."  the guys name is "Johnny" and arrrived to make a repair on a unit in a condo.  his professionalism is absurd and he has trouble with making an honest diagnosis for a system repair.

C

08/12/2016

The installation went great up to the point of installing the inlet filters. They wouldn't even have noticed that there weren't.any if we hadn't asked them what size to use. They were supposed to bring filter holders but they were the wrong size. They still have not returned with the right ones. I didn't get any paperwork ie. manuals or brochures for the system. They got their money though so I gu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needeid A New HVAC system to be installed

D

07/23/2016

The party admitted that their unit was the cause of the damages but has as yet to be back in contact with me. The condensate damage is progressing causing more damage every day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was called out again because of faulty A/C installation which has caused severe damage to my floor flooding the sub floor which needs replacing.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

C

06/08/2016

This was a big deal purchase. That's been a long time ago. The guy came out, recommended the service and never followed through. He never came back. They came out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was supposed to come back and replace a capacitor coil on the air conditioning and the blower.

04/25/2016

I had two houses for them to install new air conditioning, $4,200 each,. The old wiring needed to be changed and when I called them back, they wouldn't come back. I had to call them several times. Finally they came back and they did a lousy job. So I say I'd never go back with them. My tenants didn't even know they showed up; they said they were done. Lousy,lousy job. When they were on the job the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Austin Refrigeration for heating and A/C services. They installed two new air conditioning units.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning installations, repairs & tune-ups, heat pumps, air cleaners, furnace installation. Home energy audits. Digital thermostat installation. Green & smart solutions

Refrigerators. Water heaters