Austin Dental

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 18 Reviews

Austin Dental is has been committed to improving the lives in our community by creating healthy, happy smiles for over 20 years. Dr. Olivares, Dr. Lane, and associates provide sedation dentistry, implant dentistry, Invisalign, cosmetic dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and, of course, keeping pearly whites selfie ready....

OAK HILL FAMILY DENTAL CENTER

We pride ourselves on our commitment to you and your family's dental health, and appreciate your time and patronage. Patient convenience, comfort and communication is our first priority, giving you peace of mind and allowing for informed decisions. Dr. Nelson has 27 years experience caring for his patients and invites you to join our team in calling Oakhill Family Dental Center, home.

12/10/2014

I appreciate that they are on time and keep thorough records. It's great to see the x-rays and photos up close. I like that they don't try to force additional cost on your such as flouride treatments. They are also excellent in reminding you about upcoming appointments. Since I don't have cavities, I can't comment on additional services other than cleanings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning and routine follow up.

10/27/2014

I have been going to them for 10+ years now. They are very organized and professional. The doctor communicates with me well and tells me clearly what needs to be done. It is a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Dentist.

07/16/2014

My husband has been very happy with them and they have done a number of services. He really likes them and has been very pleased. He has been a patient with them for about 6 months now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a checkup and cleaning. They have also done crowns.

07/09/2014

I've been with them for a long time and they're like a family. They always explain things to you and work with you. I've been always happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple of fillings.

04/30/2014

He has a very well organized office, and I never have to wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Olivares is my dentist at Austin Dental. I have been using him for ten years.

CATEGORY dentists

General, cosmetic & restorative dentistry - cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, braces, root canals, teeth whitening & crowns.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa