AUSTIN CORVETTE

Angie's List since July 2010

Sterling Collisions & Customs

Thanks for your interest in doing business with us. We at Sterling Auto Collision would be honored to help you. We work on all vehicles, but specialize in high-end European models. We work with all insurance companies and manage your claim from beginning to end. We advocate for your best interest and make sure your vehicle is repaired with excellence. We provide a warranty through National Lifetime Warranty Center, so your warranty is valid across the United States. Please stop by for a complimentary estimate or advice today.

04/02/2014

They did excellent work and we were very happy with the service. They were nice and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They restored my 1971 Corvette. They rebuilt the engine and transmission and repaired all rust issues.

12/20/2013

I used AUSTIN CORVETTE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New clutch and rear main seal on my 2002 corvette.

07/22/2011

I brought my 98 Corvette to Austin Corvette after having read a positive review on Angie's list in addition to recommendations on Corvette forums on the web. The estimate I was given in the shop was the amount I paid when the repairs were done. The repairs were completed within the timeline I was provided. Everyone I spoke to in the shop was very knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Austin Corvette replaced the upper and lower A/C fill ports on my 98 Corvette and rebuilt my passenger side headlight motor.

01/11/2011

The owner, Gary, is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. They provide good service and they are always quick to resolve any problems after the work was done. I will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done general repairs minor, paint work and upkeep for my 1993 corvette over the years.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair