AUSTIN'S LAWN ENFORCEMENT

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2007

Not Rated| 13 Reviews

Austin's Lawn Enforcement is US veteran owned and operated by a current law enforcement officer. ALE is insured and operates on weekends and some weekdays. ALE is Honest,Reliable and Punctual. ALE also partners with law enforcement owner/operator Hometown Decking & decorative concrete. ALE always has references to provide for workmanship. Thank for supporting local small business. ALE supports Wounded Warrior Project CLEAT MEMBER FOP MEMBER...

Silver Leaf Landscaping and Construction

Silver Leaf Landscaping & Construction has been servicing the Austin and surrounding areas for over 10 years. Our company has built an outstanding reputation for providing excellent customer service. We are a fully insured company that prides ourselves on quality work. We will do our best to work around any customers schedule and budget, while getting the work finished as quickly as possible.

09/25/2014

Enrique came out to look at my yard last week and talk to me about what I wanted done. He gave me an exact estimate. He came out yesterday to do the work. He was able to come out on a weekday about 5 pm, which works well with his schedule and mine. He cleaned everything up nicely. The trees look so much better. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enrique trimmed two fairly tall trees that had branches that were too low. He raised the canopy on the pear tree in my front yard, and trimmed up the maple in my backyard. He also took out a weird-looking shrub that I just didn't like.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

01/07/2013

I would use him again. Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He graded the yard, lay grass, put edging in and mulched. Did a great job and takes pride in his work.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

07/09/2012

No service was performed at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did not actually hire this company to do the yard work on our Texas property because one of our new neighbors arranged for a friend to do the work before we could go through the search process on Angie's List. BUT... I did speak with Mr. Alverez and was most impressed with what he had to say. I promised him that should things not work out for us, we would definitely call on him... and we will. He was SO kind and helpful... even though he knew the job wasn't available for hire.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/31/2012

They were on time, and worked with a team of three most all the day. the only problem was that he underestimated the time involvement in the total projects that were eventually performed. He did have to come back for another 1/2 day to complete, but throughout there was communication on what was going on, what was expected, etc. The only additional cost from the original estimate was additional mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared all leaves under large oak tree and re-Mulched very large area in backyard, developed additional area with tilling, mulching, planting of some plants. Placed down dirt to build an area, then placed bemuda sod. Cleared front beds, put down new grass guard, and mulch. Deleted a very large area with older agave and grown over grass. in front. Cleared multiple large rocks frommultiple beds and other areas that are no longer part of landscaping and took them off. Did some weed eating to clear off large growth of weeds to start off mowing. Put compost around new , younger oak trees in pasture..

CATEGORY lawn service

11/18/2010

Their price was reasonable although I don't remember as to how much I paid. The reason that I used their services was because their price was reasonable compared to the other service providers. The owner of the company designed my back yard and the flats around the back of the house. He did landscaping in the whole area. Their quality of the work stood out and I was very happy with the results whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Austin's Lawn Enforcement a couple of years ago for landscaping in the back yard of my house.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, roto tilling, tree service, hardscaping

Lawn Maintenance, Texas Native Landscape Design, Sod Installation, Aeration, Mulch Delivery, Tilling, Aeration,Power-washing decks, fences, patios, homes, Flowerbed Installations, Flowerbed Cleaning, Garage Cleaning, Brush Hauling(proper disposal) Top Dressing Lawns, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Organic Fertilization, Decomposed Granite Walkways, Metal edging installation,

Pest Control, Irrigation Systems,