Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

9729 N. IH 35

Austin, TX 75783

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!...

Lawn Irrigation (312)Drain Pipe Installation (16)Landscaping (14)Plumbing (8)Lighting (7)Landscaping - Lighting (6)Lawn and Yard Work (5)Drain Cleaning (2)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (2)Wells and Pumps (1)Mulch and Topsoil (1)

07/31/2014

Update: 8/1/14 Brandon called then came out to evaluate our current system and discuss the needed changes. Brandon has been very patient and has listened to our concerns and has outlined a plan to address our current irrigation needs. The estimate he has provided seems reasonable for all the work that will need to be done. We have them scheduled for Friday 8/8/14. Brandon has agreed to provide me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UPDATE: 8/1/14 Brandon with Andy's Sprinklers called in response to my Angie's List review. He came out the same day at the scheduled time. - He was very nice, apologized for the previous miss-communication. He evaluated our current system and discussed with my husband what changes were needed to accommodate our new landscape. He said he would email the estimate in a couple of days. We received the estimate on Monday, the estimate seems reasonable for all the work that will be done. We have the work scheduled for Friday 8/8/14.  Most recently we added grass to our backyard and needed the sprinklers  adjusted to water the new area. Justin arrived at the scheduled time, discussed what we needed, ran a System check. he adjusted the sprinkler heads and nozzles, replaced a broken nozzle and rotor. He was not able to add a zone nor reconfigure the existing sprinklers to accommodate the changes we made in the backyard. He is supposed to be emailing us an estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2014

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that this visit was displeasing to you. We will make sure that this gets resolved immediately. If there is anything more we may do for you please feel free to contact us here in the office or via chat on our website.

07/08/2014

Joe called to apologize and said he had emailed the bid to me.  However, I never received it, so I assumed he was not interested in the job.  He said in the future he would do a follow-up phone call to make sure bids were received.  I appreciate his integrity and manning up to the situation.  I would consider his again.  I'm changing my grade of F to B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apologized for my not receiving his bid.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2013

Thank you for posting your review! We are very happy Joe was able to contact you and everything was taken care of. If there is every anything we may do for you in the future please feel free to let us know! Thanks again for the review!

07/07/2014

I was well pleased with the job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace faulty valves raise heads replace heads add pipe and head check for leaks adjust heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

Thank you so much for the awesome all A's review! We send out a two man crew on a fully stocked truck so that they can quickly and efficiently make repairs saving our customers time and money. We are so glad that your technician and his helper were able to make your repairs to your expectations! Feel free to contact us in our office or chat with us on our website! Thanks again for the great report...

06/26/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was a positive experience. They honored the price for what the Big Deal included but I ended up having them do a lot more custom work so I had them out a couple of times. There were other issues they addressed separately. They were honest and the pricing was fair. They have become our default lawn sprinkler provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting to replace a couple of pipes and a number of sprinkler heads that had been broken by the lawn mowing crew that came to the house. They repaired a bunch of leaking parts in the system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2013

Thank you so much for posting your review! We are glad you were able to take part in the Big Deal Coupon! If there is anything more we may help you with feel free to contact us in our office or chat with us on our website! Thanks again for the report!

06/23/2014

Excellent - best contractor experience i have ever had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage system W/sump pump.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2014

Thank you so much for the awesome all A's review! We send out a two man crew on a fully stocked truck so that they can quickly and efficiently make repairs saving our customers time and money. We are so glad that your technician and his helper were able to make your repairs to your expectations! Feel free to contact us in our office or chat with us on our website: www.sprinklerdrainage.com! Thanks...

06/12/2014

The service was fine. We had no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a Big Deal for $47.50 for a full sprinkler tune-up. They cleaned up some sprinkler heads and they replaced some as well on top of the Big Deal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2011

Thank you so much for posting your review! We are glad you were able to take part in the Big Deal Coupon! If there is anything more we may help you with feel free to contact us in our office or chat with us on our website: [hyperlink removed]! Thanks again for the report!

06/03/2014

The handyman was great.  We scheduled an appointment for him to evaluate the work I wanted done and then set up a time for him to come and do the work.  He was punctual andvreliable.  I had him change the swing of our laundry room door (to swing into the hall instead of the tiny laundry room), change out two ceiling fans and two light fixtures.  He brought all the tools needed to complete the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out an interior door, hung 2 ceiling fans, and replaced two chandelier fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2012

Thank you for posting your review! Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our customers and to know that we were able to have taken care of those tasks for you is awesome! If there is anything more we may help you with please feel free to contact us in our office or chat with us on our website: www.sprinklerdrainage.com.

05/27/2014

By far the best contracting experience I have ever had!!  They came in and fixed the problems left by the pool company that installed my inground pool.  Now when it rains the pool does not flood.  They did a very professional job and left my yard looking fabulous!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed drainage system in yard

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

Thank you for that amazing all A's review! We are extremely delighted you had such a great experience. If there is ever anything we may do for you in the future please feel free to contact us in the office or chat with us on our website at www.sprinklerdrainage.com!

05/25/2014

Great. Whole thing took less than 3 hours. Very courteous and left no mess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check system. repaired broken heads. moved heads for better coverage. installed rain/freeze sensor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2014

Thanks for your amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

05/16/2014

The entire experience was just great!  The 2 irrigation specialists sent by Andy's Sprinkler were very professional and immediately calmed my concerns about the leak, assuring me they would complete the repair quickly and efficiently, and so they did.  One concern of mine was that the leak repair would be so expensive that I would not be able to afford the other work I had in mind.  That was not t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Andy's Sprinkler to locate an unexpected break in my lawn sprinkler system which was causing water to pool. They found it quickly, dug it out and replaced the broken line.  The other work I had originally planned (before the geyser) was several changes to my overall irrigation system.  These included locating and replacing several broken sprinkler heads, changing out several sprinkler heads from 360 to 180, and vice versa, and adding several shrub risers.  They gave my system a final check to see that everything was working just right, and showed me each specific thing they had repaired/replaced.

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems

COST $480.22

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

Thank you for your awesome all A's review! We are extremely happy to have been able to work with you and have performed the work to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything more we may do for you please feel free to contact us in our office or via chat on our website: [hyperlink removed].

Sprinkler repair, maintenance, re-routes, and improvements; drip irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance; outdoor drainage installation, clean-outs, and repairs; landscape lighting design, installation, and repairs.

NEW sprinkler system installations