AHA Woodworks

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Small south Austin company with three employees and very reliable subs...

Rain Tech Gutter Solutions

Debris that is blown in from high winds and heavy downpours, such as pine needles, tree limbs and leaves can clog your gutters over time creating the need to keep your gutters cleaned. If a gutter is left clogged it can cause major damage to a home, inside and outside. Damages may include landscape erosion, flooding of basement, soil erosion, wall damage and insect infestation. Our gutter installation and leaf protection (where requested) protects your home and property with a completely designed rainwater control system, to direct water away from where it is not needed, or even into a harvesting bin or tank.

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced post for wooden fence where the gate attached. Removed broken post and old concrete and replaced with new post and concrete. Job went well and I would use this company again.

CATEGORY awnings,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter repair,hardwood floor,remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/11/2014

I was being sued by my neighbor for fence damage and I needed an estimate for the damages. I sent these guys a picture of the damage, and asked for an estimate, with the understanding that no work would actually be done. I just needed estimates for the court. Even though there was nothing to be gained by helping me, they still took time to look at the damage and send me a quote. I asked quite a fe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate for court case.

CATEGORY awnings,fencing

D

06/24/2013

Did not reach the point where we could think of engaging him. Maybe he had too many projects going on. My only response is let the client know that. Lack of response is not an option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very unprofessional as he was not responsive in a timely manner. I had to keep pushing him to provide estimates. Finally decided not to go with him.

CATEGORY awnings

04/17/2013

He beat all my expectations!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently purchased some rental homes that needed repair and I also wanted some repair and remolding done to my own home. I had Austin Allen come over a years time and do repairs as money would permit. I put that the cost was 80,000 but the work is still in progress so the final price isn't available. He was always punctual and very nice. I'm a women and he didn't speak to me like one person I had come do an estimate and ask me "Where's my husband" He's price was affordable and not as high as some quotes I received. He had some services contracted out but he was here with them until they nor I didn't need him. I had him do my hardy/board siding, interior painting, changing out some fixtures, replacing tiles, fixing door frames, fixed sliding glass door, basic patio covers and some other things in the rentals. In my home I had him remodel my bathroom and kitchen, new counter tops and backsplash, built a shed, tore down old patio cover and made a brand new one, door trimming, skylights, custom cabinets, new hardwood floors, garage door. I still need other things done that Austin will be the first I call. If he can't do it (which he can do a lot) knows who can. I have referred him to others and everyone has been pleased as well with Austin and his crew.

CATEGORY awnings,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,fencing,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter repair,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,remodeling,roofing,screen repair,siding,garage builders,skylights,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,epoxy flooring,outdoor lighting

wide range of home repair and remodeling services including new construction