Aggregate and Grass Products DBA Rock N Dirt Yard

Angie's List since May 2012

In 2009, we got caught up in the recession and we were without work like many others. At the time, we had a vision to start a landscape supply business catering to our South Austin neighbors. We spent the last of our money on a pile of dirt and figured that if we couldn’t sell it at least we could be buried with it. Now, almost three years later, our vision has grown into a booming business. The few customers we had at the beginning have grown exponentially as they told their friends. AGP Rock N Dirt Yard has not advertised at all since we began, in fact, we have now just got around to getting a website. We have not used any marketing or ploys to expand our business. We get customers to come back, and they tell their friends, because we offer value and quality. We live by the South Austin, Texas way of life and the belief that a hand shake still seals the deal. Word gets around with the kinds of deals we offer....

All Is On Lawn Services

Here at All Is On Lawn Services we pride ourselves in quality lawn care. We are a small business operating in Austin and the surrounding areas since 2016. We do everything from tree trimming to weed prevention and all the in between. We value our customers as family because in the end this is how we support ours. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to making your lawn one to be proud. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/23/2014

They are great at helping you estimate the amount of materials. Used them two times and had exactly the right amount each time. Prices are good and service is really good. Would highly recommend and will use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered river rock and crushed granite.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/25/2014

The owners as well as the employees were very responsive to my needs. Thanks, Guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a very good experience, buying and receiving the 7 yards of the Texas Black Basalt aggregate that I purchased and had delivered to my house.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/30/2014

From start to finish, they were a complete joy to work with. The dirt was....dirt cheap, but an excellent quality. I built several raised veggie beds and bought from these guys based on a friend's recommendation. I could not be happier. The guy helping me crunch the cubic yard numbers, even offered me an option that would save me a bit of money. I ultimately decided against it, as it would have on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought 5 cubic yards of soil from these guys.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Send us a picture of your garden beds and we'll hang it on our "Wall of Fame". Thanks EllieMckellie

01/25/2014

CATEGORY decks

03/12/2013

The dirt had been specially mixed, based upon my needs, at no extra cost. The mixture was excellent, based on my experience and the lustful dirt pile stares, I got, from the neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought 12 yards (big dump truck size) of compost, granite gravel, top soil dirt mixture. To aid in spreading the dirt, the company recommended that they initially delivered 1/2 the load, making the pile more manageable. It worked out perfectly.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel

"Lustful Dirt Pile Stares" - That's great and quite funny! EllieMckellie AGP Rock N Dirt yard

Landscape Supplies