A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/20/2022

2116 White Horse Trail

Austin, TX 78757

Looking for a company that gives you the “warm fuzzies” and makes you feel good each time we do business together? For Emergency Services or After Hour Services, Please call 512-450-1980! When you call A-Plus, you can sense warmth, experience and knowledge from our professional staff. Family owned & operated since 1977. We service Austin & surrounding areas 7 days a week ....

hvac repair (534)handyman (305)electrical (154)fencing (129)ceiling fan installation (101)lighting (79)woodworking (58)plumbing (55)home remodeling (37)home remodeling (37)door (31)drywall repair (28)

10/16/2020

I love A-Plus and gave recommended them to my family. We have them come out every 6mo for routine work and most recently for a repair. Our tech was so helpful and explained everything as he went. AND he even vacuumed up the insulation that fell out from the attic. They are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

Thank you for your A rating and for being one of our loyal discount customers. Our techs are always on hand to resolve any HVAC issues you may have. They also always clean up after themselves as well. We look forward to working with you in the spring!

08/16/2020

Came out next morning. Diagnosed problem and repaired. Fast and easy. Communication was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C system problem diagnostics and repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

06/10/2020

STEPHANIE IS FANTASTIC!!! My needs are small and out of scope for A-plus but that’s not the end of this story. Before calling me to say so, Stephanie researched other businesses that might be a better match. When she called to say A-plus can’t work with me, she also had name and phone # of company she’d ALREADY CALLED HERSELF to confirm my needs are in their scope of services. Who does that??? My ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We connected Sandy with a more appropriate company to get her the help she was looking for.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you for this great review, Stephanie always goes above and beyond to help our customers out.

06/02/2020

Very well. The team at A+ Air Con & Home Services gets an A+ from me for the quick response to my enquiry, came out to my house to quote the project and sent a professional handyman to complete all the tasks. Great team to work with and will definitely use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of handyman jobs -- patching walls, painting, installing a recessed doorbell

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

We appericate the A rating. We work hard to assist all of our customers as qucikly as possible from first contact to project completion. Keep us in mind for another other home repair you might have! Thank you.

05/08/2020

Excellent. Very professional. Friendly. Awesome experience. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My parents needed to have 25-30 paintings hung and mounted inside their new house.

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you for choosing A-Plus. It was a pleasure to work with you.

01/10/2020

The handyman, Chris, was very good. My problem was with the "bait-and-switch" they pulled on me regarding price. When I engaged them, they quoted $129 for the first two hours, and $60 for any remaining hours. They also promised two handymen to get the job done more quickly, and promised to pro-rate the last hour if needed. They sent ONE handyman, who understandably took four hours to complete the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembly of a child's bunk bed and desk.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Thank you for the review. Chris always takes pride in his work and tries to make the customer as happy as he can. Our handyman pricing was $129 for the first two man hours (2 Men, 1 Hour OR 1 Man, 2 Hours), and $60 per man hour thereafter (2 Men would be $120 per additional hour). However our handyman pricing did increase to $75 per man hour after the 1st of the year. We did honor our older rates ...

05/03/2019

Professional, knowledgable, and efficient service. Recommend A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions. Our new A/C was making a loud rattling/rumbling noise when we started it up this year, like a washing machine out of balance. I found A-Plus Air Conditioning based on reviews here and on the Lennox website. I called A-Plus and one other company on Thursday morning. The competitor was not able to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Rattling Noise in A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thank you for letting A-Plus come to your home. Jeremy is one of our most knowable techs. When you are ready for your check ups, be sure to request him! We apologize about the mix up with the phone number. Next time you call in, your updated phone number is in our account! We will not have that problem again!

04/16/2019

Job was done really, really well - efficient, friendly and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed assistance putting up book cabinets

CATEGORY handyman service,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Wonderful! We are glad everything went smooth! Let us know if you need help with anything else around your home! Look forward to working with you again!

03/10/2019

All work was done efficiently and with quality. The company was very responsive to requests for minor touch ups and to requests for additional small projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building pergola on deck, interior painting, canyonside clean-up and some landscaping, handyman services

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,pressure washing,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this great review. I know we have performed multipled different types of home repair task with you. We apperciate your business.
C

02/22/2019

Have not heard back from them. They were great in the past, but I am moving on. Seems not right to me to rate work that was never performed, thus the 'C'.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you for letting us know and I appolgize. I recognized your name immediately from past work, and I have delved deep into what caused us not to touch base in a timely matter. We have recently learned by our Angie's List notifications were being marked as "spam" by our website provider and thus were not coming into our inbox. This situation has been corrected. It is always important to us that ...

Air conditioning repair, install new cooling & heating systems, repairing & replacing ductwork, FREE Energy Audits for Austin Energy*, ECAD audits, Oncor, PEC, & Bluebonnet, duct sealing & replacement, weatherization, attic insulation, solar screens, UV lights & high efficiency filters. We zone systems to make homes more comfortable. Home Solutions: remodels, holiday lighting, handyman services, decks, flooring, fencing, painting, general contracting, roofing. (*on all homes over 10 years old)

We don't repair window air conditioners or car air conditioners.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing